the competition of all jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
o lol i would rather shoot them all XD
btw u spell COWculator wrong lao
how about this one if humpback the whale helped u will u help humpbackthe whales??

K

Knyves

A 14 year-old blonde girl asked her mom "Is it true babies come from the same places boys put their thingys?" The mother answers "Yes. That's true. Why?" "Well wouldn't that knock out all of my teeth?"

K

Knyves

Babies come from the same place boys put their penises. Her teeth are in her mouth. When the babie comes out it would knock out all her teeth. Where do you think the babie's coming from?

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
by our joke the mouth.... but that makes nno sense..... and while it makes no sense its not verry funny.

K

Knyves

Well if you don't get it here's the answer... The boys put their "Thingys" in her mouth. :banghead:

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
basicly what he is trying to say is the little girl meant blowjobs.... and the mum meant u know what

P

Pawnable

Your moms so old that she knew burger king when he was a prince.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
ur mom is so old+fat she ate all the dinosaur hahahaha she ate them all and they extinct

watch big mama house it is all about mama(comedy):D

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
You mama is so fat that she's....

Queen of the Damned!

(screams)

not bad. :D

Or your mama is so fat that you're jealous about her being obese. :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
your mom is soo dumb. she saw a add for the mc.donalds big mac., and thought it was a add for ronald mc.donald, soo she went in and ate him.

(i know its lame, but soo is every other "Your mamma joke"

D

dadads

my mama pwns yours, n00bs!!

(trying to set a new trend here: "my mama" jokes)

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Your mama is so fat that she's jealous about IZ (the hawaii singer)

--------------

Jokes:

1. I got an ant farm. Those fellas didn't grow anything. I said, "Come on you ants, don't farm! What about some celery? Plus if I tore your legs off, you would look like snowmen."

2. A hippopotamus is just a really cool opotamus.

3. I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get pissed off at turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey pastrami, turkey bologna. Someone needs to tell the turkey "Geez, just be yourself. I already like you, little brother. You do not need to emulate the other animals. You got your own thing goin'. I used to draw you." (I looked at my right hand.) Geez, if you were missing a couple of fingers, you drew one messed-up turkey. You would be like, "That turkey's been in an accident."

Apostle O

Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
1. I got an ant farm. Those fellas didn't grow anything. I said, "Come on you ants, don't farm! What about some celery? Plus if I tore your legs off, you would look like snowmen."

Made me think of a WoW joke.

"I got an ant farm. It sucks! The things aren't worth any xp, and they only drop leaves and dirt as loot..."

-Apostle O

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.