RPG The Forbidden Kingdom

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
The Forbidden Kingdom

Hey guys, I know I posted this a couple of times but im making The Frobbiden kingdom RPG. For this RPG I need the following:

Terrain: (Maybe Ill do some)
Models:
Texture:
Triggers:Im going to do but Ill need 1 other person to help with systems.
Story Line: Im going to do

This RPG will support probably 10 players and will be huge. We are going to make it on Jass New Gen Pack. This game isn't exactly based on the movie only some parts of the story line and there world and too avoid questions its not Jackie Chan vs Jetli. There not even in the game. Also for the modeler we are going to try to use as little models as possible but most of the units are going to have many animations.And if anyone says that you can't expect to do everything and you do some triggers and the storyline im making all the ability triggers( there are going to be many) im going to help with systems and instilization. Cinematics will be mostly done by me too.

Kilgam

Reaction score
Would be promising if you could give a little more description and maybe add some screenies to show what you've done so far. I mean else it's like requesting other people to do all the work, i mean you want an terrainer, modeler, texturer and triggerer? ;D

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
For triggerer I can do all of the work and what else do you want me to describe? By the way I can't post secreen shots now because Im on vacation.

Kilgam

Reaction score
The only thing i get to know in your description is that the map will be huge, support many players and use Jass NewGen.

What type of gameplay will it be? Will you have advanced equipment system? Are you on a mission to save the kingdom from an evil Warlord, or is it a neverending RPG that involves dungeons and such... etc

Stuffs like that should be in description :d

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Sorry for not saying this before but this map won't be never ending rpg. You have a mission that you can do and the mission is to defeat the Jade Emperor. Other than this quest there will be many mini quests or secrets to find. There will be a advance equipment system in this map. Also I will be making a keyboard system which is a system that allows you to use your keys to do certian attacks. This map will have a WOW camera and will have many dungeons. At the moment there are probably going to be 7 classes. The classes are:
Student: The student can become into a Thief, Royal Gaurd, Warrior and a Cleric.

Royal Gaurd: Royal Gaurd can become a Samuri, or a Shogun.

Thief: Thief can become a Ninja.

Warrior: Warrior can become a Shinobi.

I hope this is enough information.

Cleric: Cleric can become a High priest.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Im not going to continue this map yet because I don't know Jass, and I'm learning MUI. So this thread will be dead for some time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.