The Helper map, part 2

hellmonja27

Reaction score
sorry i've been gone. was busy with work. i don't know if this has been suggested but i think there should really be another objective to this other than collectiong reps. like, uh, having a virtual map posted? and the rank of the map depends partly on your amount of rep or something. and amounts of rep, i think, should come with some benefits, like achieving a rank or something. this might clash with Nika's original idea but it's just a suggestion. it's always ready to be discarded...

-EDIT-
i was thinking your map's rank also depends on how much you visit and interact in Free Trigger Code and Tutorial Repository...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
I had a 5 days camp. Im back. And im ticked off with all the work done, and no technology for 5 days, i kinda forgotten how to type, and so i might need some time off to, you know... slack, and after 5 days, the map is still... well.... the same??? :confused:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
I had a 5 days camp. Im back. And im ticked off with all the work done, and no technology for 5 days, i kinda forgotten how to type, and so i might need some time off to, you know... slack, and after 5 days, the map is still... well.... the same??? :confused:
yup :D
since you-know-who is slacky as well... :rolleyes:

H

herra-sika

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
um, weren't you saying that you weren't interested? :p
i first said that but now this is becoming huge project so im now little interested :p

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
holy mother of...if that's a topic post then I am a chicken!!! (kaw kaw)
TH map coming soon...by all the pawnages
It was actually, i would like to be a pink peon merchant that sells bananas and hair dye, well actually just a merchant.

P.S. why do you have to talk in white?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
haha, hair dye, real funny, and what does that do? create shockwaves attached to your head? That will look like ss3 Goku, or change unit tint? Chaos peon or normal peon? cuz ur avatar is chaos peon. and TH map is coming? its not, smiths so busy with his stuff, i don't think there will be constant help from him. :( so the map remains stagnant

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I know that I have been inactive for quite a while because my friend (xXxS4suk3xXx) and I just came up with projects of maps during school. Over the past few days, I came up with some ideas with my friend:

Backlash Swipe: Cost 110 Mana. Cooldown is 120 seconds.

Randomly snatches an enemy's item while trading one of yours in your possesion. Doesn't work when you have only worthless items or have no items in your inventory slots.

Shadow Lock: Cost 80 Mana, -25 each level. No cooldown. Can be Autocasted.
The user locks a target with shadows dealing damage to the target as darkness consumes the target. The lock lasts 15 seconds.
Lvl 1: Summons a lock dealing 4 damage per second.
Lvl 2: Summons a lock dealing 8 damage per second.
Lvl 3: Summons a lock dealing 12 damage per second.

Shadow Spray: Cost 75 Mana. Cooldown is 14 seconds.
The user sprays a target area that deals damage to enemies in the area.
Lvl 1: 5 waves dealing 10 each in a area of 400.
Lvl 2: 7 waves dealing 15 each in a area of 450.
Lvl 3: 9 waves dealing 20 each in a area of 500.

Doppelganger: Cost 120 Mana. Cooldown is 30 seconds.
The user creates shadows that follow the user's movements. Lasts 30 seconds. The shadows attack the nearest unit when the user attacks, much like a mirror.
Lvl 1: 1 image splits next the user, forming a line formation. The image deals equal damage to the user but can't be targeted.
Lvl 2: 2 images splits from the user, forming a triangle formation. The image deals equal damage to the user but can't be targeted.
Lvl 3: 3 images splits from the user, forming a square formation. The image deals equal damage to the user but can't be targeted.

Phantom Image: Cost 100 Mana. Cooldown is 1 second.
The user can make duplicates of a unit. The images deal equal damage but take 50% more damage. Lasts 75 seconds.
Lvl 1: 1 duplicate is created.
Lvl 2: 2 duplicates are created.
Lvl 3: 3 duplicates are created.

Shadow Bind: Cost 500 Mana. +100 every level. Cooldown is 300 seconds.
The user binds a target to the user's life. If the caster dies, the binded unit will be damaged. Lasts 1 hour.
Lvl 1: Binds a target. When the caster dies, the binded unit will be damaged by 1/2 of its total hit points.
Lvl 2: Binds a target. When the caster dies, the binded unit will be damaged by 2/3 of its total hit points.
Lvl 3: Binds a target. When the caster dies, the binded unit will be damaged by 3/4 of its total hit points.

rayquaza218 said:
haha, hair dye, real funny, and what does that do? create shockwaves attached to your head? That will look like ss3 Goku, or change unit tint? Chaos peon or normal peon? cuz ur avatar is chaos peon. and TH map is coming? its not, smiths so busy with his stuff, i don't think there will be constant help from him. so the map remains stagnant

The hair dye can add some benefits to users such as: (Rep and Gold do not stack!)
*Armor Bonus
*+1 Rep Up every 15 minutes
*+5 Gold Up every 5 minutes
*Coolness Ability
Coolness:
Coolness increases your luck, thus making rep more easier to obtain.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ok, guys, lemme clarify it. ATM, I have a prob with my comp. I cannot work on TH map, nor on my project. SO, I wanted to hand the map to someone else, which could do something else, not everything depends on the terrain...But i don't know why this doesn't happens, I gave the map to Nika, anyway...

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
haha, hair dye, real funny, and what does that do? create shockwaves attached to your head? That will look like ss3 Goku, or change unit tint? Chaos peon or normal peon? cuz ur avatar is chaos peon. and TH map is coming? its not, smiths so busy with his stuff, i don't think there will be constant help from him. :( so the map remains stagnant
nika said to me he would skin me a pink peon, i said i could do it myself but he refused. I dunno what it could do, give, dye your hair ginger and give you permanent imo as if its on fire lol.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
So stop, now nika has teh map? wtf, nika can't work on t, his wc3 is screwed too, and that leaves... o crap, not again...

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
The hair dye can add some benefits to users such as:
*Armor Bonus
*Rep Up every 2 minutes
*Gold Up every 2 minutes
*Coolness Ability
Coolness:
Coolness increases your luck, thus making rep more easier to obtain
rep up every 2 min IS NOT a good bonus for the game e.g. u buy all 6 of them guess what 6 x the rep up every 2 min how fast would the game be and if it only up rep by like 1 every 2 min whats the point... juz make it a item u can obtain and it is permant no changin any stuff juz stays in the inventory and the max u can have inside maybe like 3 and it permantly ups rep+
the coolness ability is kool i like it:D

btw new spell fast internet
lvl 1-increase speed and attack speed by 20%
lvl 2-by 50%
lvl 3-by 90%
lvl 4-by 150%

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
rep up every 2 min IS NOT a good bonus for the game e.g. u buy all 6 of them guess what 6 x the rep up every 2 min how fast would the game be and if it only up rep by like 1 every 2 min whats the point... juz make it a item u can obtain and it is permant no changin any stuff juz stays in the inventory and the max u can have inside maybe like 3 and it permantly ups rep+
the coolness ability is kool i like it:D

btw new spell fast internet
lvl 1-increase speed and attack speed by 20%
lvl 2-by 50%
lvl 3-by 90%
lvl 4-by 150%

NO!!!! I didn't mean that when you get 6 your rep goes high! There is no way you can do that. NiKaNoRoU_GR would take forever trying to do that. (*Sigh*), let me edit the ability....

Hair Dyes:

Blond Dye:
Color's your hair blond, making you look more cool.
+ Coolness Ability
+ Lightning Shield

Red Dye:
Colors your hair red. This has a chance of intimidating users with less rep than you.
+Intimidate Ability
+Improved Coolness Ability

Improved Coolness:
Gives you a more better look and better luck with getting more rep.

Intimidate: If an enemy user who has lower rep than you is near you, you have a 5% chance of making the enemy run for 5 seconds out of the user's way. Range is 900.

Hair Syles: You know what else what would be better, HAIR STYLES!

Afro Style: Males only
Change your hair to afro style, making you look like a 80's jazz star. It also protects your head.
+ 1 Armor
+ Jazz Style
+ Trade

Trade:
In trade for 100 gold, you can get 1 rep.

Jazz Style: Cost 250 Mana. Cooldown is 100 seconds.
You perform a Jazz dance, getting a 2% to get 1 rep or a 5% to get 50 gold.

Spiked: Males and Females
Spikes your hair, making you look sexy to the ladies, and for women, you look sexy to rock stars :D.
+ Self Thorns
+ 1 Armor

Self Thorns:
The user is protected by his/her hair, making enemies damage themselves by 15%.

Eye Color: Another is, EYE COLOR!

Blue:
Makes your eyes blue. This increases women beauty, but has no effect for men.
+ Beauty Ability
+ Sexy Ability

Sexy:
As a woman, they become Ms. Good-looking after this is applied. You have a 2% chance of getting 10 gold from the users around you. Radius is 900.

Beauty:
You have a 15% chance of making a enemy user fall in love with you, thus making the affected user have 25% reduced damage and attack speed. Radius is 500 and effect lasts 5 seconds.

Green:
Makes your eyes green, allowing you to see anywhere on the map, of course, at the cost of mana.
+ All Seeing Eye Ability

All Seeing Eye: Cost 500 Mana. Cooldown is 120 seconds.
Reveals an area of the map for 60 seconds within a radius of 1500.

White:
Makes your eyes white, tricking users to think that you're blind as they go easy on you.
+ Trick Ability

Trick
Users become fooled and have 35% reduced attack speed and damage.

You know, N2o) can be the looks keeper.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.