The Helper map, part 2

rayquaza218

Reaction score
seeing as smith has a freaking sig, DAM YOU! I WANT ONE TOO! :( i feel sorry that by the second our number of pwnages has just severely cut short. Im really not into mapmaking, im busy handling 2 games, and making the hard decision of which to play... Guild wars? Or DotA? currently DotA is winning, which draws me to WC3, which draws me to TH map, so im still a pwnage. And nika, after this don't rant to me on MSN about how TH h8s you, from above you can clearly see some secret admirers, and not so secret admirers. Not that im gay

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i can be one of the pawnages when i get TFT which is very soon since i will have enough money to buy
and hell it is the bugs like on the forums and stuff e.g. on a map you have a bug like when you press like a ability button and it wont do anything (which happen to me today and i lost the game..)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
lol i saw u avatar and im like, who the hell is this, and what right does he have to declare himslef a pwnage? Then i saw ur name... oh.... well ur welcoem as a pawnage, i would be hppy to have you as one as i see youve contributed a significant amount in your ideas and so on. Nika your vote?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
nika's kinda... well inactive, same here, i just don't feel like it anymore, ill check back later to see what nika has, if nika has fuel, i have fuel

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
ok then.......... shouldnt nik says it lol...
btw hows the map going still need more mini game or mini quest :cool:

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>ok then..........
btw hows the map going still need more mini game or mini quest
We need as many idea as they can come :)

>shouldnt nik says it lol...
...Isn't he offline? :p
+rep to Nigerian? wtf I can't Oo :p :p

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
mini stuff
i think too many of those is not very good for the whole game ...mini quest probably can have as many as you want but not mini game ... juz a suggestion :p

nika doesnt seem to go on as usual as before :mad:

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>nika doesnt seem to go on as usual as before
Bah, he isn't just as active as before.
Let him rest, he has done 2,300+ posts in 4 months :p

I am authorized to speak on his behalf as long as he's offline :)

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
i guess he is online now since he went onto msn...
now he can speak if he goes on

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
O rly?
He isn't online in TH, nor in invisible mode.
He may just be on MSN, that's all :p

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
nik said i am a pawnage now lao
-edit what i said before or else -from Nik hahaha

rayquaza218

Reaction score
i Declare myself as a member of the order of the old pawnage, me and nika are now your council elders, listen to our wise words.
"work!"

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
A lot has changed since last week so I'm way behind :(. I have only till 9 before I have to go......so make my time worthwhile....this is like the only time I get until another week :(. What has just happened anyway? What's with this pawnage thing you guys are talking about :confused:?

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
well me and R@d14nc3 are a pawnage too now yay lao
btw someone give me the map for TH in someway ?MSN maybe otherwise i'll have to wait until nik goes on to get it off him
R@d14nc3 since now your the map master(what nik told me :p) would you like to give me the map via something
Yours
Nigerianrulz
just like aceheart

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.