The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Congrats! you now have an evil clone to allow you to do both things at once! but he kills you off first, so ur dead!

I wish i could travel through time whenever I wanted

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
You can, but you do something stupid that erases the earth from the time, thus erasing you from the time :)

I wish that the 75 rep rule would still exist.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
wish granted, but since that was an odd wish and no1 wanted to answer it you were banned from this website

i wish i had a cool theme song that played from nowhere whenever I wanted

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
One day that themesong would become real and beat you to death.

I wish I could make a tutorial which would get into the tut section (Shouldn't have wished that)

chris

Reaction score
THe mods decide to delete your account cause you wished that and you kill yourself cause of depression.

I wish for....all dell computers to explode (if they havent already)

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
i wish that your computer is a dell, and when you are sitiing beside it, it explodes triggering the destruction of your local neighbourhood and or loved ones

I wish, i could could wear two un matching leather boots without being laughed at.

Knights

Reaction score
You do, and nobody laughs at you. But one of the boots has a higher heel, and you trip, the heel snaps sideways, and it is sticking out. Now you can walk evenly, but people laugh that you have a thing stickin out of your boot.

I wish Warcraft 4 or Diablo 3 would come out.

Reaction score
Well, they would, but (this is a secret, shh!) I am the head-creator of it! THINK how good that would be![/sarcasm]

I wish that I would become a moderator (with supah powarz!) for TH!

chris

Reaction score
The mods get annoyed with people wishing to become mods and so decide to muck around with your account and remove all rep points.

I wish that won the lottery. :eek:

Knights

Reaction score
You win the lottery, decide to bring the money to the comp, count it, and add it to your "banking records" but your records are on your DELL COMP, which hasn't blown up yet, and it BLOWS UP IN YOUR FACE BURNING ALL THE MONEY!!!! (789 982 361$)

I wish I won the lottery.

chris

Reaction score
You win the lottery using the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42....you later go on holiday and involved in a plane crash where you are stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere....(youll understand if youve watched lost)

I wish I was in spain

Reaction score
Hehheh, Looosttt... Oh, yeah, Spain, right. While you are there, something mysterious happens to you. I CANNOT tell you WHAT would happen because that would violate my deal with time, space and alternate reality & co. (TSA & Co.). I can tell you, however, that it has something to do with a DELL and the numbers 16 and 48.

I wish we would stop these dell things already. No, wait I didn't wish that, seriously!
I wish that they would remove that "banghead" emotion icon.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
You become an ordinary man, but my Angry Hobos don't like ordinary people. They take you up in the sky with an Aeroplane, and throw you out at 15,000 ft. You land on the runway, and left resembling strawberry jam. You are then scraped off the runway like... strawberry jam.

I wish I didn't have to do some crappy ICT course at school, with a crappy website that don't even work properly, and inept teachers who either don't show up to the lesson or don't even know what they are talkin about, or have to ask their students how to do somethin in MS Word or somethin, etc.

Sorry to be spillin my guts like that, but it's doing my goddamn head in! :banghead: :mad:

Knights

Reaction score
You don't have to do it, but then your teacher says,
"Oh, you don't want to do this? All right no problem!! No work for tonight!"
Next day.
"Welcome class, you might want to get started on your typed 1205 page or 958127 word essay."

:eek:

I wish school never EVER had homework.

Knights

Reaction score
The person you play pool with whacks the white ball so hard, that it flys off the table and fits perfectly into your eye.

Owch.

I wish school didn't exist.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
School ceases to exists after my Nuclear Monkeys and Angry Hobos charge them, wiping them from the universe. Unfortunatly, they had trouble distinguishing between the students and the people trying to defend it. They wipe them all out.

I wish I could remember the name of the guy who keeps sayin to me, "Hi Sam. Remember us?" On my way home.

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
School ceases to exists after my Nuclear Monkeys and Angry Hobos charge them, wiping them from the universe. Unfortunatly, they had trouble distinguishing between the students and the people trying to defend it. They wipe them all out.

I wish I could remember the name of the guy who keeps sayin to me, "Hi Sam. Remember us?" On my way home.
You do. Unfortunately, it's in your Short Term memory, and you forget again.

I wish that something (dangerous or not) is behind this wall that I've been trying to break with my head. :banghead:

Siefer

Reaction score
There IS something behind that wall your trying to break your head in. It's incredible. The meaning of life, the secret of happiness, the face of god! It's unbelievable!
Well, now you know, there is something behind that wall. Too bad, you can't break your head through it. :D

I wish that I could get a full-house game with the good non-dota maps I want to host whenever I go on battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.