The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I meant rut as in a boring routine that I have to keep repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you get the idea.
So no, i'm not going back in.

I wish people would stop finding tiny technical prblems with stuff I say.

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
I meant rut as in a boring routine that I have to keep repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you get the idea.
So no, i'm not going back in.

OMG OMG OMG

Oops. Sorry. I wish that 01010111 010100001 000100 001010111110000101 000001000100 0010 101010100 000101000 01000 01000 01001010 10 00000011 11100 0011!

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
You get 01010111 010100001 000100 001010111110000101 000001000100 0010 101010100 000101000 01020 01000 01002 010 10 00000011 11100 0011.

I wish your house grew a pair of arms and throttled you.
I'm inside my house, so then he would have to lacerate himself first ;) Then it would die.

I wish that cacti were living and everyone in the world would have one as a friendly pet that can't die :(

Anything.

Reaction score
king tongoll said:
wish granted but there evil nand shoot out there needles.

i wish i could be eather a cyborg vampire.
Grammar not understood. You become a cyborg vampire, and with your vampire urges to drink blood and your cyborg body parts, you are unable to, due to the blood messing up your electrical currents and causing your death.

I wish that a tree killed me right now.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
a tree falls through your window and nicks you in the shoulder, unfortunatly this tree had a special type of fungus on it which slowly began to eat away at your shoulder, it is insanely painful and you die a slow death.

I wish i knew spanish

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
You are given the option to learn french instead. You take it, thinking that it's better than nothing. After just two minutes of French, you decide it's time to pop your clogs.

I wish I had a rocket propelled pigeon.

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
You are given the option to learn french instead. You take it, thinking that it's better than nothing. After just two minutes of French, you decide it's time to pop your clogs.

I wish I had a rocket propelled pigeon.
You do. The rocket malfunctions and sends your pigeon into space where it suffocates and implodes and then the rocket explodes in the sun.

I wish that everyone would stop making me die painful deaths :mad:

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
you get shot directly in the brain and die instantly (now that wasnt painful at all was it?)

I wish this wish would not harm or kill me in any way.

Anything.

Reaction score
HG-Bonfire said:
you get shot directly in the brain and die instantly (now that wasnt painful at all was it?)

I wish this wish would not harm or kill me in any way.
You get thousands of millions of billions of dollars and causes everyone to rob you during the night, even your security.

At the end you have no money, less than how much you've started with, and you're sad.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Anything. said:
You get thousands of millions of billions of dollars and causes everyone to rob you during the night, even your security.

At the end you have no money, less than how much you've started with, and you're sad.

DUDE U KILLED IT LOL...

anyways

Anything. said:

i wish for a CHINCHILLA

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
the chinchilla drank some poison by accident and die so u get nothing ha

i wish for <3

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Damn hippies! My Angry Hobos, Nuclear Monkeys, Resentful Tramps, Radioactive Gorillas, Rushing Bums and Weapons-Grade Orangutans hate hippies, so set out on a mission to kill you. They unleash a new super-weapon, known as the RobotPirateNinjaZombieHoboMonkeyRandomEvilSquelcheyThingy, which kills you with a RocketlauncherCutlassThrowingstarRottenarmPotatomasherBananabombevilsquelcings.

I wish I had a 7 speaker surround-sound system.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
You get your wish, but it was too squeaky, it brings up a lot of mice appearing at your doorsteps.

I wish there is a World War 3. :D

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
I wish that you were the dictator that started the war, and you get assasinated. (lol?)

I wish. . . I was a real boy . .

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
your a real boy, a really OLD boy, 8000 years to be exact, you are dust

I wish I had my Warcraft 3 cd back

Volkof

Reaction score
You got yr cd back, but it was badly scratched and damaged, so u cant play it anyway :D

I wish there's a cure for AIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.