The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
your glasses arent crooked on your face anymore, infact, you don't even need glasses anymore! Yup, thats right, your blind now.

I wish school was replaced with a machine which feeds you all the knowlege you will ever need to know, all in under 10 seconds.

M

MoonRazer

wish granted, but then u start getting headaches from all the info being pushed into your brain, and about an hour later your brain as well as every other students implodes. are u happpy u murderer?

i wish that there were more hours in a day.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
there are more hours in a day now, but ofcourse you meant a 24 hour day, so now there is another hour, inbetween 3 and 4 am.

M

MoonRazer

i wish that there were two hours put inbetween 3 and 4 am instead of one.

Anything.

Reaction score
There are, but that would mean creating 25 hour days, and everyone knows that 24 is better because it has a show named after it - therefore everyone will hate you and then sacrifice you to the God of Breastmilk.

I wish that Moonrazer liked pie.

M

MoonRazer

i do :D chicken pot pie, best one out there!

i with anything. like anything

Anything.

Reaction score
"I love myself more than life itself."

Er, I wish that someone would read that over and tell me how many times I just contradicted myself...

(Chicky Potterpie! YUMMY!)

Anything.

Reaction score
Sure. So while you're flying, you have the sudden urge to take a sh*t, but all the toilets and port-a-potties were adbucted by the uber ultra RAZOR OF THE MOON (Hmm... Sounds familiar)...

So you just decide to be like a bird and take a sh*t, and then you realize what you've just done - You just dropped a wad of gold into the middle of the city - and with no way to retrieve it now, you grow angry with fury.

In an attempt to vaporize your manure, you use your heat beams, but they ricochet off of your manure and it shoots right back at you - and you're still feeling so relieved from... Well, relieving yourself, that you can't dodge the heat beam, so it hits you - you fall, and then you die.

Not to mention, everyone hates you now because your poop ignited from your heat beams and acted like a meteor and destroyed half of the known Universe.

And that's only for killing me.

I wish that I am the next poster ;)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
My only wish is to wish that the wishes of all wishers are mine wishes (though I don't wish every wish, let them wash away)

Anything.

Reaction score
Well, I don't see how that nulls my wish. But sorry, that defies quantum mechanics. In what way? None. That's how messed up your last post was.

Oooooh. POWNED (With an 'o' just to make you feel bad!).

I wish that everyone was happy. And don't you tell me to shut my piehole.

Anything.

Reaction score
Well it's not. Go shove a pot up your miserable piehole. Jerk. :mad:

:D :D :D :D :D Pwned again LOL. (I live here now)

I wish that everyone after me would use EVERY SINGLE SMILEY in their post.

M

MoonRazer

:) :( :eek: <3 :D ;) :mad: :cool: :p :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :nuts: :shades:

HAH I LEFT ONE OUT!!!! PWNED :D this is my house :D

i wish that anything was not the next person to post.

Anything.

Reaction score
Too bad. Now taste the rainbow. :) <3 :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :banghead: :shades: :nuts:

Wahaha. (I'm the Jugga-nawt, bish!)

I wish that MoonRazer IS the next one to post.

M

MoonRazer

wish denied....wait....no wish granted..no wait.....wish denied.... CRAMPS CRAMPS!!!!!

i wish that anything.'s last wish was not true.

Anything.

Reaction score
:nuts: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :banghead: :shades: ;) :p :cool: :mad: TOO BAD. Now taste the rainbow again. :) <3 :( :eek: :D

I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!

I wish that MoonRazer tasted the rainbow.

Sargon

Reaction score
I'm invalidating the wish about the smilies because it breaks the forum rules.

Carry on.

M

MoonRazer

lol...ok...

MoonRazer now stops eating skittles!!

BEAT THAT!!

i wish that i coud eat skittles again...

Anything.

Reaction score
Aww too bad. All there are left are M&M's!

I wish that it rained cats and dogs - but the velocity which they fell at and the momentum from that velocity did not make them explode, so then they could frolick in peace - FREE OF BOUNTY HUNTERS AND OTHER TYPE OF CAT / DOG KILLERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.