The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MoonRazer

then a hurricane comes and wipes them all away.

i wish there were cats and dogs in the world again..

Anything.

Reaction score
Well, you just killed all of them. Your guilt brings you into a state of self-despair and misery, and anguish, nonetheless.

In this state of discontent, you are driven into insanity - what type of a person would eradicate poor defenseless kittens and puppies from the world? You.

This self-hate, this guilt, it drives you mad, and eventually, you begin to steal things to calm yourself. This guilt builds up because you know that stealing is wrong.

But you steal and steal and steal and soon live your life as a life of thievery. You're rich, but not content. You have people come to you from around the world to try to place you, but nevertheless, they all fail, and you live a sad and miserable life for the rest of all eternity.

Oh, and did I mention that your sacrifice of the dogs and cats pleased the Gods, so they granted you immortality?

Well. Good game.

I wish that I could eat pie.

M

MoonRazer

you can. but then u realize that u are allergic to it then u die!!!

i wish that that acctually happend :D

Anything.

Reaction score
I come back as the living dead and then convert you into a Salamander, nulling your wish before you finish it because everyone knows that Salamanders can't talk ;)

I wish that Salamanders tasted like pie.

M

MoonRazer

ok u used a capital S there so u acctually mean a person. so u just became canible!!!! BURN!!...dont eat me :D

I wish that Salamanders acctually do taste like pie.

Anything.

Reaction score
They do - here, *hands over poisonous salamander*.

I wish that MoonRazer and I were rich, but I was richer than him ;)

M

MoonRazer

i could go for that :D
i could care less if u were richer :D i would simply buy a spy then steal all of your money, then since you must have more money than me b/c of your wish, u then get more money magicly. and there goes the hexagon of life.!

i wish for a pony

Anything.

Reaction score
(Note: Then I'd still be richer than you, we'd just be richer than anyone else :D)

No, you don't get a pony. You get a hippo, and you'll enjoy it!

I wish that MoonRazer would get on BNET and play with me now ;)

M

MoonRazer

he can but he can only do it for 1 hour :( no more.

i wish that i knew anything.'s screen name.

btw mine is well...what mine is now :D

Anything.

Reaction score
aNYthing. has to get off soon because stupid brother has to play MC, which means that Anything. wins because MoonRazer feels pity.

Mine is Anything. ;) Which Server? <== USEast / Europe.

I wish that cacti would rain from the sky. And they can't hit people who are already imploded ;)

M

MoonRazer

wish denied!!! OUCH, did a freaking cactus just hit me in the head? OUCH!!! yes....

well we are on the same server so i will see u around some time when u are on.

Anything.

Reaction score
YOU DIDN'T MAKE A WISH, BUT IT CAME TRUE ANYWAYS. HAHA. YOU JUST WASTED A WISH!!!

Which server? Stavious made me join Northrend, but I'm an Azerothian.

M

MoonRazer

noooo i wasted a wish!!! NOOOOOOO

i wish that i didn't waste that wish.

us.east.

Anything.

Reaction score
Haha, we just wasted three wishes, two of yours, one of mine :p

I wish that we could have those back. Except one of MoonRazer's, that way, I'll always have more unwasted wishes than MoonRazer ;)

MOONRAZER HAS 666 POSTS.

Siefer

Reaction score
You get your wishes back, but are only allowed to wish for what you wished for before. :D

I wish I had the 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life back from trying to (and failing to) download that Rise of Legends demo.

W

Warchief

You get 2 hour taken from your life trying to download AoE3

I wish for Space Marine Power Armour

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
You get it, but then... OMG ZeRg Rush!!1 kekeke

I wish that I had clean clothes. (I never wash em)

EDIT: wewt 777th post in this thread

D

demon

You get clean clothes.... but it turns out that they were donated by your grandma....

I wish that hooters had a breakfast menu

Siefer

Reaction score
Granted. However, Microsoft sells less computers because Internet Explorer isn't included. This leads to them finding a different way to make money-the military. To make a long story short, Microsoft soon takes over the world.

I wish there was a way that I could both play WoW and complete the map I'm working on. (Damn you, WoW, now I will never complete this thing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.