Top Secret Project

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Maybe do something like daily updates, like Tonfoolery and the Ruse, or just keep it low-pro, and only show to friends, like im doing.

R

Ricky

Ok

Hi~Ricky:)

Hmm in our main team there is 6 people and some others that are helping to make models but they arnt really envolved. Thats a good idea il make a movie instead, it wont give everything away mind.

As I said before I will try to get the team to allow me to tell you more about the map, i will put your view to the team as well though ,chovynz.

umm darkchaoself im not really sure what you mean.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Hi~Ricky:)

Hmm in our main team there is 6 people and some others that are helping to make models but they arnt really envolved. Thats a good idea il make a movie instead, it wont give everything away mind.

As I said before I will try to get the team to allow me to tell you more about the map, i will put your view to the team as well though ,chovynz.

umm darkchaoself im not really sure what you mean.

Tomfoolery and The Ruse

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmmm... 6 people? Are they real-life friends? Heres what I think:
- More People = More prone to errors, that's why I make maps by myself or occasionally with only a partner, thats it. No other people.
- More People = Most likely there would be things this one person likes and the others wouldn't like, a heated discussion begins and then your team is in disarray.
- More People = More Delays, if one person screws ONE thing up, everyones going to be pulled back.
- More Secrecy = Less Support, why would I, or anyone for that matter, help if they do not know what they are helping?

Unless those 6 People are people that you meet everyday in real life or MSN or whatever DAILY then don't expect your group to last.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Well personally the only thing i would want to keep secret on a map is like..hidden stuff you don't want anyone to know [like secret characters recipe's for uber items that aren't listed etc etc] I could beta test if you want =] Whenever your done do PM me =P

R

Ricky

Hi~Ricky

Yes my team are real life friends there isnt any errors yet that we have found because once someone has done something another goes over it an checks it thouroughly. All of us have a pretty good idea of what we want to make, no arguments yet.

It still is pretty secret there are many things I havnt said. DhAoS[ARRC] as i have said a many times before im trying to get them to let me give more information.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Will this be multiplayer? Because apperaantly you need modelers. WoW take A LOT of space (1 or 2 if you're lucky will over exceed the battle.net map limit)

Weebl

Reaction score
I'm a pretty noobish mapmaker and i'm away from home a lot, but I would like to beta test.

And in general i agree that more info is probably a good idea.

R

Ricky

Hi~Ricky

ok Weebl il keep you informed, yea it will be multiplayer but currently we are working on a way of reducing the size of it so it is playable on battle.net.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.