Triggered auto cast

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
(Triggered auto target fits this question more...)
Prolblems:
I want an spell to fire with a cd of 0.06 seconds and I don't want the unit to have an attack.
This spell needs mana.

{story}
I have been trying to auto cast a spell, for example, firebolt. I want it to have the same type of targetting as if the unit was attacking on its own, but with this spell instead. I am not sure if I said that right, so I am going to say it in a different way.
What I did was (in a simple form)
when a unit is attacked
order unit to nutrual-firebolt

but the spell has a cooldown of .06 and it is abvously not that cooldown. Probably about every one second it fires.

I tried basing the abillity off of Phenix Fire, but only some units would attack with it and it wouldn't subtract the mana for it...

Any help would be much appreciated..

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
I don't want it to stun, and I don't want the unit to have an attack. But I have to have the unit attack so the trigger would work. Now if I can have an auto target system, and an ability that wouldn't stun and just do initial damage, I would be happy.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Well, I tried it. And nothing happens.. So I must have done something wrong, or it isn't the right ability.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
I tried it and again the ability wasn't even doing anything. No damage what-so-ever. I tried it without the unit attacking and with it.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Make the ability new orb of lightning and add in searing arrows in it to make what u want

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Do u want him to auto attack other near by unit on attack or randomly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.