Troubleshooting: Remove a hero and reset dispencies(Make you avaliable to pick a new)

Tzepesch

Reaction score
Hi there. :)

I'm trying to make a assault map, and I want it to "reset" when the attackers have completed and then switch the teams.
Then I want to make people repick their heroes.
Since they requires an alter and a tier every time you want a new hero, I cannot just use the unit - remove (unit) from the game.
I realize that yes, I can just make higher tiers and such, but I'll rather do things the right way. Therefore I'm asking:
Is there a way to remove a hero from the game, so the game acts like the hero was never trained?

(If you wounder why the troubles comes, then if you use "unit - remove (unit) from the game" on a here, you'll still require Tier 2 to buy a new one.)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Why are you using tiers in the first place? Just clear all techtree requirements and you should be fine.

Tzepesch

Reaction score
Sure

I've also done that as a solution for now.. But I am using the standard heroes, so I would like not to change things such as gameplay constants or anything relavant for that.
I've also changed:
Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Heroes to 1 for (Picked player))
In that way, people won't buy more heroes and I still have the possibility of using gold, wood and food for something else then limiting heroes.
But I still would like to see a solution where you can use tiers for other game types. Like a repick hero for a standard game, if such needs shows up. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.