RPG Twilight Path

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I've tried it <3 It really looked great, even though I couldn't check that much because after 5 minutes me, elf and vestras had to stop because there was some unknown bug that only Vestras saw xD. Anyways keep it up and release a beta!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've tried it <3 It really looked great, even though I couldn't check that much because after 5 minutes me, elf and vestras had to stop because there was some unknown bug that only Vestras saw xD. Anyways keep it up and release a beta!
What was the bug?

And, have there been any major updates to the map? :)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
The bug is unknown to everyone but Vestras, he just told us to quit since there was so many bugs.

I'll ask Vestras right now if there's a new version. Will edit in a sec.

Edit. Theo afk, iPeez will post in a minute

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I dont know about any major bugs.. But I can explain whats new since you tested it, if that "help" you in any way =P

- 7 new weapons
- 5 new pieces of armor
- Looting system is up running
------ 3 new loot items

- Merchants can now buy items ( =P )
------ 1 new merchant
------ Shields can be bought

- 7 new quests (wont tell you yet!)
- 2 new areas
------ 3 new creeps
- Much more!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont know about any major bugs.. But I can explain whats new since you tested it, if that "help" you in any way =P

- 7 new weapons
- 5 new pieces of armor
- Looting system is up running
------ 3 new loot items

- Merchants can now buy items ( =P )
------ 1 new merchant
------ Shields can be bought

- 7 new quests (wont tell you yet!)
- 2 new areas
------ 3 new creeps
- Much more!
Awesome!
I want to test it now :D

Are mana potions there yet?
Has the heal ability been fixed?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, download is now up!
Awesome.
Wanna play now?

Good Job on fixing the jump.
The Mana potion doesn't say how much mana is restored.
Also, the creeps drop way too many stuff.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
> Also, the creeps drop way too many stuff.

Not really, first time they die they drop much more than later.

> The Mana potion doesn't say how much mana is restored.

Because they are random. (?)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Also, the creeps drop way too many stuff.

Not really, first time they die they drop much more than later.
I still think it's too much. First time I killed about 4 creeps, I got about 9 items.

> The Mana potion doesn't say how much mana is restored.

Because they are random. (?)
Well, the description should say that a random amount is restored in that case.
Random sucks imo anyway :rolleyes:

iPeez

Reaction score
I still think it's too much. First time I killed about 4 creeps, I got about 9 items.

Hahahaha, well it is v0.0.1 it is surpsoe to have bugs

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hahahaha, well it is v0.0.1 it is surpsoe to have bugs
Oh.. That sounds like a great plan :D

I guess the map had too little bugs to be released as a public beta? :p

Btw, you forgot to remove the "secret" area we played a while back.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Cool game! The gameplay is great!
However, where do we heal our hero? Or must we keep using healing pots?
Anyway, the tooltips for some skills (Phoenix Claw) are the same as the normal command hotkey (Patrol).
Also, the dps hero is imba. Phoenix Claw kills almost anything. I managed to get 400 gold by just killing swamp spirits and selling the dust (mainly). Just check the replay attached.
Overall, its good, but some minor bugs and balances must be made :)

iPeez

Reaction score
Cool game! The gameplay is great!
However, where do we heal our hero? Or must we keep using healing pots?
Anyway, the tooltips for some skills (Phoenix Claw) are the same as the normal command hotkey (Patrol).
Also, the dps hero is imba. Phoenix Claw kills almost anything. I managed to get 400 gold by just killing swamp spirits and selling the dust (mainly). Just check the replay attached.
Overall, its good, but some minor bugs and balances must be made :)

We still need to balance it, we hope that we will have a nealy bugfree v 1.0.0

Thansk for your feedback. The healing pots is as they should be. Same for ping it is removed. We have done this to make it more natural.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do agree that there should be fountains. I'm sure I've told you this while we where testing.
I have an issue with some of the tooltips too. They're too dark, and the random white 'v' in 'level' on some of them looks really weird.

iPeez

Reaction score
lol the v are surpose to be cool xD and the darkness, I will fix it :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol the v are surpose to be cool xD and the darkness, I will fix it :p
Fair enough :p
Also, if you're not keen on making fountains which heal for free, you could always make an inn or even a bar where you pay to sleep (heal), but less than you would for a potion.

iPeez

Reaction score
Please report ANY bug you may find! Even a little spelling error or something else is important!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.