Ub3r Party

Nets8

Reaction score
This is a new project like Uther Party, but better. It is a game of minigames. This is made from scratch and is probably going to take some time since I have to create custom things for like everything. I have currently coded a kicking system, a recording system for the soon-to-be coded leaderboard, an arena, a starting point (for all games) and border patrol.

Currently Coding
Nothing. Taking the next two hours off, until tomorrow.

I will release it on here after I finished my first minigame, rock bashing, but it will not be publicly released yet. This is my first map made from scratch :) I have made another map but that was only enhancing an existing map. I hope this will improve my knowledge and it probably will as this is a hard thing to make. ~Nets8

Edit: I have finished my first minigame and tons of stuff. Here is the link to the map: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2NQAHN82. This is not publicly released. It has not been tested (I'm not sure if cinematics work fine, or if I have the right amount of rocks in the minigame). I will test it right now.
Edit: Okay, this is completely fucked up. I will make it better tomorrow. This is the best I can do in one day.

By the way, suggestions for new minigames would be great!

Nets8

Reaction score
Border control was so they wouldn't leave the arena. This project is done due to me not being experience enough to make this just yet. I will think of something else.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
MINI Games Ideas

1.lichy: the first one to kill 5 ghouls wins

2.wind mill: the wind mills are slowing your forces down
be the first one to shut down the wind mill!

3. dance dance revolution: use arrow keys to boogie down

4. ghoul hunger: kill and eat the children to regain health

5. death trap: be the first rober to reach the gold and bring it back to
your circle

6. pest problem: lizzards (thats you) have invaded the house be the first to kill the owner of the home and claim it as your own

Linkoln

Reaction score
Mini Game Ideas;

Roflcopter Ride: players Controlle a helecopter's hight as it goes through an obstical course. Gravity increasing as the level goes on. Too low and it will hit the ground, too high and it will hit the roof, obsticals in the middle to avoid. Last one standing wins!

Target Practice: all players see through the point of view of a novice sniper (scope vision), who has a hard time keeping the gun steady (camera swaying). Each player is in possession of a "Target Dummy" unit. the Sniper will shoot off every 7 seconds into the center of the screen, whether he is aiming correctly or not! The goal of the Player is to get his target dummy into the center and get shot by the sniper. First man down Wins!

Guitar-Zero: there are 20 "note" units on a straight black map. Every second a note will will turn completely yellow for 0.5 seconds. When this happens, players are supposed to click on it. If a player misses, a big black "BOO" is put on his screen (fade Filter) and the player is given a point. The player with the least points in the end wins!

Damn it Leeroy!: Each player is equiped with a "Leeroy Jenkins" and a "Madtoker" unit inside a pit. In the pit, are also 5 dragon spawns (increasing by 1 every 10 seconds). The leeroy jenkins can Taunt, and the Madtoker can heal (only other units) and can make units stop attacking a target unit. The goal is to stay alive. The players must force attacking dragons to attack their leeroy, while getting dragons to attack your enemies madtoker. Last one standing wins!

Yeah, i could see myself playing these... they all have somn that hasn't been done in uther party yet (or at least i hope so). GL man, this is one hell of a task.

Cya on the other side ~Linkoln

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
MiniGame Ideas:​

1. Add a game where the first person dies, wins.
2. Kill the most crabs. Who ever kills the most crabs in 1 minute.
3. Mini-racing game.
4. Boat game. Who can survive the longest.
5. Etc...

Many more! Have fun making the Uber Party game!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.