WIP Unnamed RPG (looking for a story)

Nerzhul

Reaction score
I presents you this RPG and I'm putting my best in it

Story : Demons have invaded the kingdom of Kirnvan. Nobody knows where they came from nor who called them but one thing is certain, they brought nothing but destruction and carnage on their passage. Believing the cause to be lost,the king found an ancient parchment in the catacombs of the castle that tell about an ancient holy weapon capable of banishing the invaders. However, as the parchment says, the weapon was split into several pieces. The king ordered his best soldiers to search for the fragments.
During the search, though, a storm occurred... [Not sure]
Features :
-Transparent system, this system will not only allow you to see throught tree but even throught house.This make every house enterable.
-An original inventory system allowing players to carry 25 items.
-A custom hero selection
-A "menu" in which you manage your character.You can see your items, improves your stats, change the camera, get some infos avout quests.
-A belt in which you can store consumables items including elixirs to improve stats or even normal healing potions
-An equipment system that permit the player to equip different kind of items to boost stats.These items include chest,belt,boots,weapon,shield etc
-An exclusive attachments system allowing player not only to see weapons but also armor,boots, chests and more to make the hero 100% customizable.
-6 Stats which helps you define the roles of your character and customize it as you want.
Those stats are Strenght, Constitution, Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom.
-ALL spells in this RPG are trigerred and originals.These abilities defines the roles of the heroes.
-Many heroes to choose from depending in your style of play.
-Unique creeps with random balanced stats, even triggered spells, AI not just stupids guys with auto-cast abilities.They also team up and roam in the map together.You'll never in safety.
-Possibility to rest when you're not fighting to regen life and mana.
-A camera system which allow you to view your hero from different angles
-Bored from fighting? Then travels to the big cities and learn professions.player can choose 2 professions from Mining ,Fishing ,Cooking ,Forging ,Tailoring ,Leatherworking ,Skinning and more to discover in-game.
-Originals quests different from those "Kill 20 trolls" making the gameplay interessant.
-Well made Bosses with AI, Abilities and "Body-Guard"
-dungeons full of traps and puzzle which force you to use your brain. :)
-A castingbar system with channeled spell that can be interrupted,stopped etc...
-An original combat system.Each item posseses his own damage,speed,range and sometimes have a passive ability.This RPG also introduces armor, parry, dodge, block, magic resistances, buffs in the battle.
Screenshots :
Coming soon in 2-4 Days
Progress :
Systems : IIIIIII
Heroes : IIIIIII
Abilities : IIIIIII
Creeps : IIIIIII
Items : IIIIIII
Areas : IIIIIII
Recruitement :
Someone good a terraining
A good Modeller
Team :
Me : Systems/Units/Items/Basic terrain/Ideas/Triggers/Spells
Joccarrent : Spells/Triggers/AI

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
You know.. no one is interested in few ideas.

If people see that you started to work on the map and have some results.. even if they are very basic.

And if we cannot see something original we are hardly interested.. because u can see there are many ideas like yours.. here.

Anyway, good luck. ^_^

Nerzhul

Reaction score
You know.. no one is interested in few ideas.

If people see that you started to work on the map and have some results.. even if they are very basic.
I already started working in the map.I made some classes,the aggro system,the inventory,the equipment and almost finished the combat system so...Isn't just ideas :D.I'm even able to upload a beta if I fid a terrainer <.<
And if we cannot see something original we are hardly interested.. because u can see there are many ideas like yours.. here..
I have done some searchs in the forum,I found maps that are just ideas and not very original.The only difference is that the makers of the map are...known :cool:
Anyway, good luck. ^_^
Thank :)

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
More people will reply if they can test your map, try uploading the Beta and then see what happens

Nerzhul

Reaction score
I almost finished the systems and I need a terrainer and maybe, a modeller to make me some item's models (pants,helmet,armour,boots etc... Yes,this RPG will features an attachments system from helmet to boots...) and then I will be able to releases a beta :)

Nerzhul

Reaction score
I know but this site isn't really "full"
There is good armors,weapons and shield but lack some boots,pants,cloak and magician's robe.You understand me? :rolleyes:

Furby

Reaction score
^_^ you are like never going to make map like this..

If you want to play RPG like this.. go play World of Warcraft..

Joccaren

Reaction score
I'll help with anything but terrain (Unless you want really basic, non detailed terrain). I suck at terrain.

Furby

Reaction score
You have to pay to play WOW :rolleyes:

Sorry for being off topic.. but I have to reply to this..

That's bullshit :D You dont have to pay to play wow :D

there are things called "private servers" and u can play there.. also you dont have to buy the game.. you can download it.. NO DEMO.. its full version on www.worldofwarcraft.com :)

LEGALLY

Joccaren

Reaction score

there are things called "private servers" and u can play there.. also you dont have to buy the game.. you can download it.. NO DEMO.. its full version on www.worldofwarcraft.com :)

LEGALLY
Your Kidding!!!! Woohoo!

Ner'Zhul Are you going to upload or e-mail the map for me to work on, I don't mind which one.

Yoshii

Reaction score

LEGALLY

You can also download Microsoft 2007 Corporate suite on the internet for free; it doesnt make it more legal just because its offered.Its def not legal to download wow and play on private server as its the same as stealing the game itself, its plain thief, not that I'm against it.

Furby

Reaction score
You can also download Microsoft 2007 Corporate suite on the internet for free..

Yeah of course.. but I dont mean this way.. I doubt you can download this from official Microsoft site :)

But WoW.. you can download from the official site.. cuz it's just client for game..

Nerzhul

Reaction score
Yeah of course.. but I dont mean this way.. I doubt you can download this from official Microsoft site :)

But WoW.. you can download from the official site.. cuz it's just client for game..

maybe it's true,don't know,throught I have the CD-Rom but private server aren't legals

Nerzhul

Reaction score
Bump
The map is progressing,the first areas are made.The creeps stats and the player ones too.I can releases a beta in maybe 6-7 days (sorry it's because of school) and i'm looking for a modeller

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.