Using LocalPlayer with Multiboards and Quests?

Bogomil16

Reaction score
I'm basicly trying to make a resource system which allows players to have like...10 resources so im using a multiboard with 10 colums and 2 rows+icon.The icon is the icon of the resource,the 1st row is the name and the second one is the quantity.The problem is multiboard is for everyone.Is there a way to desync it with using LocalPlayer without actualy making the game crash or disconect and if it's possible,would it also work with quests?I mean multiboards and quests don't change gameplay,they shouldn't disconect players. :banghead:
My idea is to periodicly set the second rows to the values of the corresponding resources.If the first one is rock then every 0.01 sec the function to set second row in colum 1 to global_player_rock,but here is the question=how to implement LocalPlayer in it :confused:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Is there a way to desync it with using LocalPlayer without actualy making the game crash or disconect
You WANT to desync? o_O

This will show each player their multiboards:
JASS:
call MultiboardDisplay(udg_Multiboards[GetPlayerId(GetLocalPlayer())], true)

[del]Remember to 'hide' all of them at map initialization.[/del]

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>Remember to 'hide' all of them at map initialization.

arent they hidden anyway? they dont display after you create the multiboard, you have to display it

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.