Votes: 9 42.9%
  • OK

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Not good

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
T

Thirteen13

man thats awsome!!!! mine is crap conpaired to yours lol (im acually not kiding) but keep up zee good work

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
i like it alot but you have to many doodads its overpowering you look at that island and you see barbica trash and a fire pit but also icey oblisks? thats to much the top island looks better

i have no right to say your waterfall is bad becuse i cant even get my water falls to look like the touch water i need to work on them

last TAKE OUT BUBBLES OMG theres like 50 everywhere
1. there to evenly spaced
2. they have no reason for being there i mean OMG why?

about yuor runescape thingy i play runescape so if you have anything plz tell/ask me i would be happy to look at your work and see how it compares

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WTF??? Its a GAME, get over it!!!
im sorry i dont like water in a pond that jumps over land to fall into an ocean. you dont like what i say? get over it!!!!

D

dArKzEr0

Well, if you want to be snide, you would say "it defies the laws of gravity" because then it would actually seem like you have a clue :rolleyes: .

Nice landscaping, IMO. But it seems... well, useless. As pretty as Pic 1 is to look at, it doesn't seem to have much use for a Warcraft III game.

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Its called Terraining Practice, It is useless unless you come up with an idea for a map based around it. And as the water going over the cliff... Have you ever tried to do it!?!? No u havent, BTW it wont let you unless u diable water height limit which i didnt knw about untll after I made the map.

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
I will because obviously YOU were the only one that stated it, every other oerson knows that is a problem in wc3 that water has to be in a "hole".

Sargon

Reaction score
0cossin77 said:
I will because obviously YOU were the only one that stated it, every other oerson knows that is a problem in wc3 that water has to be in a "hole".

Calm down, it's a common issue. It took me forever to learn about the solution for it too.

This is a good practice map, in any rate. At least you now know a few things to work on for your next project.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
i like the waterfall best. also the skull piles... ur definintly better that me (how long have u been doing it) i wanted to vote good, but my freind said ausome... :D

a message from my friend

i know good terraining when i see it. :shades: :shades: :shades: good job!

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i know how water works in the game. if someone doesnt work the way i want it to i just wont use it. im not going to make it look like crap just because its the easiest way to do it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.