RPG Warcraft Chronicles

Atticus

Reaction score
Atticus's Super Fun Happy Map

Atticus's Super Fun Happy Map is currently a five player oRPG based game. When I say game, many people will think that the story of Atticus's Super Fun Happy Map will end after my first release. But the game/story that is being told can not be finished till it comes up the point during Warcraft III : Reign of Chaos. Much of it is constant instances with quests inside them. In turn I am trying to create a campaign that five people can work on together.

Much like the Caverns of Time in World of Warcraft. These five adventures are asked to go through this portal, several times re disguised to ensure several things come to happen:

>Gul'dans Betrayal
>Ner'Zhul becoming the Lich King
>Helping Kel'Thuzad get to Ner'Zhul
>Helping Kel'Thuzad spread the plague upon Azeroth

(More will be added) '

The five travels will encounter bosses(many of the bosses will be that is already in the lore)

This is just a "rough draft" idea at best. Was just thinking. Wouldn't mind some feed back, if you guys think its a crazy lame idea then call it out. And I'll scrap it. But if you guys see any potential at all, try and give me some feedback and ideas on how to make this sub par idea at best work.

EDIT** I was also thinking about doing some other things containing "The Emerald Dream" Just another idea.
/bump feedback /cry

The name has been changed due to the fact that my original name has been used. Atticus's Super Fun Happy Map is just a fill in it is not the name of the map. Although I may release a map of immense FUN under that name in the future.

H

Headen

lol, it seems a good idea that your using lore stuff, got any screenies?

Atticus

Reaction score
O lol

O lol I have not even started. I wanted to know if it had been done during Warcraft II but I don't think it has just doing the time period during then and warcraft III. Lol Also for some reason I thought it was looked down upon in the warcraft editor community to redo games or make a game based off a game and not make you're own stuff from scratch. :p

Has the name been taken. O darn Alright I'll change it right now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.