WE Not letting me Enable A Good Trigger

Slayerxx

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OK So In the Process of fine tuning a map, i found a error in my tiggers and changed a variable to any array, and because of this it disabled the relating actions. In the processes of correcting them, Becouse it was a temp player group i was using
Custom script - Call udg_Destorygroup (Temp_PlayerGroup[1]) Now in other places i have named the varaivle wrong, i had used TempGroup - inseted of this, WE went to auto save and Gave me a whole lot of errors becouse i was indexing a no array variable :banghead: So after Fixing the Custom scipt errors i when to re-enable the triggers and Boom Error! IT keeps saying that invalid argument (Force) . Now, The action ITs Targeting is Turning off another trigger (The one above it). i then removed it and it then continues to target the following "Trigger-Based" actions (WE has already Disabled the other 1s becouse the target triggers are disabled) then once all the Trigger actions have been disabled/removes it targets the If/Then/Else Action - The Empty Else Action. i added a Do nothing action - Still error. i then Removed everything and put it into a new trigger named it differently and still the error. Here is the Map:
View attachment Last Stand.w3x
The Group is Intro game set and Triggers: Teleport to Holding Cell and Teleport to Game Mode

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Custom script - Call udg_Destorygroup (Temp_PlayerGroup[1])

If it's a Player Group, this is the correct one: call DestoryForce (udg_Temp_PlayerGroup[1])

If it's a Unit Group, this is the correct one: call DestoryGroup (udg_Temp_PlayerGroup[1])

Please copy the text exactly as written. Capitalisation of the words are important. 'Call' is wrong, and should be 'call'. 'Destroygroup' should be 'DestroyGroup' etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.