AoS World of Warcraft AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahiera

Reaction score
hello... I've decided to attempt to create a World of Warcraft based AoS map. this is primarily just to have fun with it and to see how far I can get with it. but I do need help. if anyone is able to help with designing a map layout for it, it would be great help and credits given. what it would need is 2 bases. 1 for alliance and 1 for horde. anything else about the map would be up to the designer. I will also need help with creating the more complex spells. I would like to include as many of the spells as possible that are in WoW. by having as many as possible, I would also like to know if it's possible to make action bars in the screen. if not, spell books could always be used. I may also need a few models, such as female versions of heros and ones that are not included in WC3 like the dwarves. any and all help will be given credit to.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Andrewgosu said:
When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.
- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.

Remember, the more dedication you show to your map, the more people will want to help you with it and play it.

Your project has a sufficient description if it is more detailed than the following examples:

- I make map, need ppl to join!
- xxx TD!!! +rep .. what?
- where am I?
- hey I made a map pls check it out!

Please read the forum rules before you post.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Then what will you be doing and you should be posting more description.

Your Models probaby are around the hiveworkshop or somewhere in the net, seen some female verison of heroes but can't find them,

Wouldn't this project be too big for you too?

Designing a map layout, Give us a blueprint of almost every detail you need and people will most probaby help, lazy people around here if they do not see information.

this is primarily just to have fun with it

????

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Closed, reason explained in post #2.

Just, use a more organised layout and a small description.

(Because I don't play WoW, so your thread says nothing to me, for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.