xKxIxNxGx's RPG PROJECT

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Well this map, though, its not even close to being finished.. I really needed help along time ago.. but i just didnt want any1 to know about this untill its really good... but.. i think some help to get me going alot faster and alot smoother is more important.. (things change alot over the year, including how RPGs are made.. i need to catch up...)
Background:
I already started, about a year ago.. pretty much when i got TFT... I just do a little here and there.. then i get a semi-appifany? and change everything.. though its better.. it annoys me.. this has happnened 3 times.. while i already started over just because.. :(.. anyways..

Whats it all about?
Well i wanted an rpg that is fun to play but, im still deciding for a save-load code.. It isnt hard to level.. but, it requires training.. and time.. i guess.. but.. your probably thinking.. well its just like any others.. whats the point..

well.. i missed out on that whole.. idea.. so.. there are 2 teems.. evil and good.. there will be 8 good and 3 bad.. and one computer.. the good will pick there heros like any other, the bad, same.. difference between the 2 are.. bad.. are way stronger.. but.. in a way.. there weak.. if they would try to assault the good guys right in the beggining.. well.. lets put it this way.. when the bad guys attack not only do they loose exp, but, well.. idk.. havnt thought of it.. but the good guys need to train to defeat this army.. (not just the heros but.. there is an army..:D).. not only do you just train to attaack them.. you can also.. if you want to be alone.. war with your good guy fellow/buddy/comrads..

PVP is a great way to lvl up.. how that goes is when you kill a hero.. you gain 1/5 of there exp.. while the dieng hero looses 1/5 of his.her exp.. its sort of like stealing exp... this teaches people to worry about dieing.. so when you die.. yoru like.. oh.. no biggy.. i will get him later.. no.. i wanted youto be like RUN!!!! i will get you... when im healed.. GRRR... cuz think of it.. in life.. doyou fight to the death.. some maybe.. but.. its your life.. i would retreat to fight another day..

Which reminds me.. though i havnt implimented it yet.. 24 hours will be 6 minutes.. just for fun.. :D

though another thing thats not on it yet.. is money.. is you find the mercanary camp/building.. and purchase a worker.. this little guy.. is your LIFE.. you get only 1 of these(food is like 156/300) this guy, builds your base.. its nothing HUGE.. its costly.. but.. if you have it.. it will easly heal you.. give you protection.. and make it to where you dont have to go to the town all the time(i will also explain that)...

Upgrades, are basically your training.. other than killing andn lvling up... you can save money for several things.. (money is a need, a want, in this.. just like life) you can upgrade , atk spd, str, hp, mana, pretty much everything.. though, right now, 1 doesnt work(i think) and when you practice strength, you get slightly slower, if you think of it.. just work out with your arms ALL THE TIME.. you will be slower.. slightly.. well i made it to much.. i need to change that.. LOL.. (havnt done it yet...)

Other things to buy money.. Potions.. mercs.. your base.. (not on yet) weapons.. and armor.. (also not on)

Mercs.. jsut 3 so far.. warrior(to expencive.. im lwering..) knight(to expensive) and priest.. (to explencive?) though, there will be more differnt types. here is a list
Warrior-upgradable
Knight-upgradable
Priest-upgradable
Buffer-upgradable
Tank-upgradable
Archer-upgradable
Mage upgrades to...(fire,ice,lightning,earth,dark)

the money at start of these mercs will be cheap.. but its expensive..

Wait.. your probably wondering why we need mercs.. well. first.. protection.. second.. ya i know if they attack you dont get any exp.. well.. why should you, you didnt kill it.. its there to help fend of PvPers.. and enemy.. also helps to get money.. :D

going to town, is going to be repetitive.. i dont want that.. so there are going to be quite some more towns.. there are a total of 2/5 towns..
for now.. you go there to upgrade your Hero.. and also to Train you stat points.. Stat points is in the form of Lumber.. you get 3 per lvl.. go to town and train it... so when you get your mini base from the worker, it comes with these aleady, so any camping PVPers will stay camping and not kill, and ultimatly get weak..

Im sort of upset on how hp works.. in the starting its fine.. but, the stronger monsters.. obvouslt i have to change.. i made them so good.. that well.. its hard.. so obvously im changing that.. also
rightnow.. just harpies do this feature.. when you kill it 0 exp.. but.. you gain str, or agi, or int.. so you can train.. also..

this is cool, once you get to lvl 100, your stats DOUBLE! (100 is max lvl)
though i havnt implimented this eather.. im thinking on once you HIT 100.. you get another hero.. i might chagne that at 50 .. unless i have a save/load code.. (oh.. if some one can point me into a direction on that.. please do.. i never seen or made one.. so i think i need to learn JASS>. dont really want to...)(well unless its easier than i think.. dought it)

Well.. i just spaced out.. so, i will list heros.. (i already have some.. i want more.. need ideas.. and spells...)

Preist
Heal(auto cast)
Power Heal
Brilance aura.. need a name change..
Mana shield.. need a name change..
ultimate... im not sure.. i want this to be an attack for the priest.. like maybe, a huge area of efect like GODS TOUCH, or GODS SLAM.. and damges everything.. or something.. ultimates start lvl 10 and ever 10 lvls after.. 5 times..

Orc Berserker
Battle Roar -gives some atk and defence(you dont get much defence in teh game.. so its wanted... i hope)
Berserker Mode.. (avatar)though i want to change slightly... it decreases Armor.. i dont want that, then again i do.. its way to much in the end.. but, idk.. eather i decrease that or increase health or attk...
Bash...name change
Ultamate.... dont have one yet.. needs one..

Giant Tauren(name Change???)
Harden Skin.. name change?(ultamate)
Stampede.. a bunch of lizards..( changeing the lizards. dont know what to..) that stampede in your way.. its great if your surrounded.. or is it.. range!!!
Stomp or was it Slam..
Cleaving attack(its not the naem.. or is it.. then NAME CHANGE) gives AoE.. though there is a problem.. that i need to change.. (see you can damage allies if you want.. so it has realism.. though im thinking i should chagne.. because, this AoE kills if the GT (Giant Tauren) is strong.. AoE gets bigger...(no to big.. but big enough)
command arua.. name change

Fire Mage
Fire Blast
Meteor
Fire Shield
Phenix(ultamate)

Assassin
Wind Walk.. name change
slash... auto cast... bonus dam..
evasion..
Crittical Strike.. Name change...(ultamate)

Archer
evasion
poisen arrows? or was it Fire Arrows.. (auto cast)
multi shot..
ultamate.. needs one..

the blood
life drain..(or was it blood suck..)
blood bats..(carrion swarm...)
recarnation(ultamate)i think...
teleport

DeathLord
parasite.. name change?
death aura, or something.. AoE, damages things in %... every sec
polymorph, name change...(ultamate.. or is it?)

Knight
Shackles..
battle roar..
bash...
something else..

summoner..
summon bear
summon wolf
summon skeleton(ultamate)

Every hero has the skill upgrade. or seomtihng.. it increaes all stats by a number..

So just tell me what you think so far.. i have the link to the DL of it..
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/23043/

ive tested alot.. and i know somethings that are wrong.. but please post anyways.. unless i wrote about them already.. i might have forgotten something.. also tell me about how i did on terraining.. i suck at it.. want to get better.. some advice will help... :D

S

Sadcase123

Hey, im gonna test this map out,ill leave some comments later as it looks and sounds nice.

By the way?Dont you think this sounds like DBZ Tribute?Where i noe some of the good/bad guys are stronger also in the first place. Try it out at http://epicwar.com/maps/194/

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
ive played tribute.. and i didnt realize the connection.. Most the stuff i said above isnt really in it yet.. im getting there.. Slowly... i dont want to get into to much stuff untill what i have now.. is bug free.. or pretty close.. you know.. because i dont want to be Yea.. ALMOST DONE.. YAY!!!!.. then.. omg.. bug.. bug.. this doesnt work.. I need to change this.. Lalalal. GRRRR.. pretty much i want to skip the uber frustration.. and stick with the normal.. :D
and please Leave as many comments and oppions as humanly possible.. and get your friends or something too!!.. i would like to put what people like.. which in the end will help me more than what i think.. :D this is an RPG for you with the ideas, ive never seen.. somethingorother..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.