xKxIxNxGx's Survival of Life(SoL)

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Im implementing A totally Different view on gameplay...
Background: You start as a random animal... You have to kill others to keep yourself from starving to death. As well as growing into a much bigger threat.
Its as simple as that...

Soon to be-Features:
1)Everything Random.. You, camera angle, EVERYTHING.. as much as i can..
I want a complete new experience everytime..

2)Gold-is hunger, Wood-is Thirst
The idea behind this is.. Every so amount of hours you get hungry and thirsty.. so you feed on your kill and go to the nearest pond or lake to drink... Simple survival... But, in that knowledge other animals can stalk others... Which just creates the Conflict of LIFE i want..

3)Each animal is different.. Some are obvously stronger then others, while some are faster.. Have more Protection.. Life isnt balanced.. So creates dont have to be balanced.. Which creates Team Work... You get a couple of your breed and charge a much larger opponent.. You will have a feast...
So basically killing larger animals= more meat..
Wait.. how do you get meat.. hahaha.. They drop.. Depending on the Animal..

Q=So.. How do you get your hunger and thirst up?
A=easy.. see meat is actually healing your HP.. every kill (depending on the animal) automatically will give you your Gold/Hunger up.. Just like in any game.. :D

4)Terrain.. This game is simple.. so the terrain has to be AWSOME for it to be fun.. I want the fealing you in the Forest/Jungle.. or a swampy section.. An Island!... a vast plain that gently rises to mountains..

5) There will be a small amount of SKills.. every creature will have a chance to Injure, Critical hit,Evade. Some more than others..

6) there will be an option saying, how many recarnations you want.. 0-5 or something.. But you dont recarnate back to your previous animal.. Its random.. So i guess you might get it back.. but who knows... Also.. some animals will have a higher chance to be, so there will be more of some kind then others..

7)There will be AI.. in a way.. it will be simple triggers for that.. pretty much kill certain animals then look for player/grow.. stuff like that.. easy..
There is also just creeps, but some arent just going to stand there.. they will move.. its yourself who has to rememberize there paths they take.. what watering hole do they visit.. things like that..

8)Every one starts with 100 Hunger and Thirst. 24 hours = 2 min.. So i will make it every 6 seconds you loose 1 hunger.. so this requires fast gameply and fast action.. no dobbling around.. once you get 0 hunger your health drops 50 HP every 10 seconds after that, untill death... so 5 days with out food sounds good.. I will also make a trigger if unit gets above 100 hunger set 100 hunger.. so no one can get like 500 and then just run around finding poeple.. thirst is a different story.. i will make it you can last 1 day w/o water.. (why? its SUPER HOT!!!!) and being thirsty your attack speed will decrease/stamina/strength.. things like that.. also.. hunger will do the same/or should it?... so.. i changed it.. every second you loose 1.2 thirst.. so you can last 83 seconds with out water.. which is about 1 and a half days almost..

9).. I was just thinking.. When your an adult you should use less hunger because no need to grow.. so i will make it you loose half as much gold per second..

10) Should i have "breeding" so you dont get bored when your an adult.. It will give you chance to make a family.. :D..
which succesfully is the point in LIFE.. LOL.. :D... so if im going to do this.. how would i breed... any ideas.. I could make female and male animals.. and animals can breed that way.. NOW i just thought of something... look down...

11) If breeding is ok.. then.. mixed breeds.. which will be fun..

--
Let me know what you think..
--
Help...
I need ideas for other animals..

I need to make it where other creeps attack other creeps if they see each other.. I cant just make it to where there all on the same teem.. but i need room for PLAYERS.. so making a computer player wont help much...

Some one who is good at terraining, could give me advice, or if they want to help just message me.. i rather take advice first..

any ideas.. anthing.. i need your opinions GUYS!!

----
So that pretty much sums it up.. I want this to be fun, yet something to do for a little/long while depending on your SURVIVAL.. hehe.. :D

Also.. the units WILL NOT Be heros.. well.. now thinking of it.. i could make an adult a hero because they cant grow... but/they could get older and get weaker.. :.... Hmmm..

pretty much it..

O

Orcses

Nice idea! Sounds completely original and crazy if everything works how you described it. You have a creative mind thats or sure. Let me be one of the beta testers if you ever get it going.
-for the animals...you should look on the internet for animals indiginous to whatever landscape your making
-for breeding, you could have females randomly appear and have them move from one side to another every so often and if they are your kind and you come within a certain range of them they will come to you and then do whatever then.
-you probably wouldn't want it hardcore because there may be chidren playing:p :p
-anyway then have a timer come up saying birth in:__ and have it countdown from like 2 minutes and you have to keep your wife alive and all the other players can see the countdown also and they try to kill her and you can make her weak so she could die easy if attacked. When the minutes up then make her dissapear and play the summon spirit wolves animation and have two cubs appear in the mothers place and remove her from the game. Then make it so the cubs start out like doing half your damage and make them stay that way. So then it's like two you's walking around. And if you can mate again the next time you 3 cubs..or have a random number determine the amount of cubs you can get like between 1 and 4 to keep it interesting. Well, thats all I got, I guess I'll sleep now;)

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Thanks for answering.. I got started slightly, but know one even bothered replying there thoughts.. so i thoought "oh lame idea, ok w.e"

so... this gets me pumped.. i get finished.. Oh, by the way, im thinking the terrain should be a slight forests at the edge of the map maybe around it.. but goes off to a plain land near the south. And have a river and smaller trickles of streams of some sort.. then goes to a more swampy area...
near the corner, an island.. So when you spawn there, one you might be able to swim (depending on your animal) if not, you will have to survive in the area.. (there will be some type of animal there.. dont worry.. )

but thats what im thinking..

C

ChuckNorris9

o u can make it so that u hav a chance of being a monster instead of a animal, like trolls, murlocs, furbolgs, ect

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
um... i want to keep it just with animals.. I want you to know the feeling of living a life as an animal.. the enjoy of the hunt.. The heart pumping action when your new baby cubs have just been slaughtered behind your back while you were out getting food..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.