Board Game Contest

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i am not sure, i started but i havent made any progress for more then a week now, had enough to do with real life.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I require an extension, sorry if that is an inconvinience, it's really hard to get my system working, since it seems Tooltip has dropped out. I wan't to submit, but the deadline is crushing my map, I spent a long time fixing the terrain, board, now the triggers are annoying me.

Shura

Reaction score
My map's pretty much done, I just need to spend a day or two finishing it off, so I can be done by the current deadline.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Will incomplete Projects be allowed to submit. I may not get around to finishing mine but its mostly done. Its done in vJass (Chess). I have 2-3 more functions to figure out. That and some game options. But as is its not done.

If anyone wants to pick up on where I left off you could join the group I am in. It likely needs 5-15 hours, and you would have to understand VJass to do it.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Are you guys planning to say " APRIL FOOLS!" on April first and say there is no contest o_O.
No.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry guys, i think i drop out. this is really disappointing, i had choosen a really cool game which i wanted to implement into warcraft. unfortunately i havent gotten the time for this project, real life is knocking on my door, warcraft III has to wait for the next weeks...

however i wish good luck to all participants, may the best win!

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Due to the level of participation the contest will be extend by two weeks.
Please make use of this extension guys!
The New Deadline: Saturday April 14th

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I guess the extension is good because only 2 people submitted their maps.

Not really, most of the contestant submit their map on last day of submission.

And guys, I found something really awesome, it allows you to run multiple wc3, so you can play game board with yourself ^_^

kLoader

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Not really, most of the contestant submit their map on last day of submission.

And guys, I found something really awesome, it allows you to run multiple wc3, so you can play game board with yourself ^_^

kLoader

Why would they submit their map on last time? Afraid someone steal their ideas?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Why would they submit their map on last time? Afraid someone steal their ideas?

yes, not just that, they will try to think of something that will beat your game board's performance lol. Like this guy has gun and you will add in your map a laser gun. I'll pass mine at apr 12

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.