Building Problem

U

Unregistered

I have a Mercenary Camp building where u could buy units from, but i could only buy 3 at a time.... How to i get rid of the stock number so i could by as many as i want?

---thanks

U

Unregistered

oh, and also.....

my night-elf buildings have options like move, patrol, hold position, etc.... but i just want the building to make units, thats it, not move or anything

--thanks again

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
You need to find those units in the unit editor and change their unit fields for 'stats - stock' things, like 'stock maximum' and 'stock replenish interval'.

S

Sam56

I might be able to help....

Ok I think that u put uor NE buildings in the map uprooted if u didnt, then i have no clue.

U

Unregistered

no, i just changed the movement type for it and it worked...

and for the merchanary camp, i put my units under "Units Sold" not "Units Trained"..... doh!

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
you're supposed to put them under units sold if you want them to come out straight away. However you can simulate this by sticking them under units trained and giving them a really short build time.

on the other hand, stick them back under units sold and just give them a really high max. stock value and a really low stock cooldown and you won't have any problems running out of stock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.