Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Daskunk - Arthas

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dark_Dude - Ner'Zuhl

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
rodead - Mannoroth
-The C&P was good, but the parts you didn't finish doing killed it.

Drunken God - Aegwynn
-Not bad, but it looks wierd... o_O

Uberplayer - Archimonde
-Even if it's just a recolor, it's a pretty dam good one. You even made him look meaner :p

undeadorcjer - Rhonin
-The unwrap looks great! Really nice. In my opinion though, the purple didn't go so well with it. >_<

Daskunk - Arthas
-He looks really creepy... huge forhead :p

Dark_Dude - Ner'Zuhl
-Some detail on the mask, not bad, but maybe you could have done something with the body too.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
i got the purple from another one of his pictures on the wowwiki page of his.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Okay umm, I would like to say something...

DISQUALIFIED -
Demonwrath - No fan art anywhere in thread.

I wish you had given me some notice before hand and enforced the rules a bit earlier than 30 minutes before the contest was over...

EDIT: BTW, I am voting for Drunken_God, I think he did an excellent job considering the only real fan art is a back view
Good job man, and wonderful effort +rep for the skin :D

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
dude, i highly respect you, but that was uncalled for. Its in the rules that you have to have fan art. We can not help if you did not fully read the rules. It is not Fire's nor anyone elses job to remind you of something you should already know.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
*sigh* I guess you're right, I editted the post

Either way I know it was my responsibility to look at the rules, but it is also his to enforce them, when he originally saw I had no fan art he should have said something, not 30 minutes before the contest was over.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
i guess everyone asumed that "hey he knows he needs fan art, so i wont bother to remind him." Hell i did. And i just broke my rule of "Never asume anything."

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Whether he assumed I knew or not, a good contest host would check.

Like I am not trying not get myself back in the contest, I don't really care, but I just think it's unfair and I don't want shit like this to happen to other people who enter his 'lovely' contests.

Yes there were rules
Yes I didn't follow them
But he did not enforce them

It like going into a city and having no police. If no one enforces the law? who is going to follow it?

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
you should submit your skin to the hive demonwrath, its really good.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Thanks, I will, once I make an icon, I mean I have always hated skins/models without icons so :p

D

Dark_Dude

Well my vote is for Daskunk and Arthas!! really like the weird forehead thingy :)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
[sarcasm]Yes its my fault that you didnt get a fan art. I have no life and watch over my contest 24/7[/sarcasm]

You should submit it to the hive though, prob wont get approved because of recolor but you should try. :D

EDIT - Demon was the -rep necessary?

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
ew, that thing gives me nightmares.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Most of them are all blatant recolors. I don't find this to really be much of a "skinning" contest, because the only ones I can see that weren't just recolored are undeadorcjer and Drunken God's.

That being said, those two don't look very good, and the least-blatant-recolor-yet-still-OK skin has gotta be rodead's.

D

Dark_Dude

Dude keep cool, for most of us it was our first skin so we had to get used to stuff! / it was mine...
And i mean i think im speaking for all of the contestants by saying that were doing this to get better at skinning and improve our skills, so u just wait for: Skinning Contest 25 and ull get ur all hand made pro kewl looking skins :)

D

Dark_Dude

ermm..? when is the nest contest gonna start and whatll be the theme?

D

Dark_Dude

Id like something demony not chaos thats just a relolouring theme but something really flipped out and imaginative

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I already made a suggestion in the previous thread.

Considering we are getting in the season, lets try a Christmas theme.

Now some people debated that this wouldn't be a good idea because of having to add things like hats and what not, but half the fun of skinning is improvising so :p

Or we could do a theme based on the new name my friend gave to the holiday season...

Satanmas XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.