Is it possible to check if a unit is in combat?

world23wc3

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a way check if a unit is in combat. I have tried "unit" generates alarm equal to true with no further progress. Thanks in advance

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The first solution I give in that thread is about using an aura that targets all enemy units. Use this kind of aura on all your combat units and you can detect if a unit is close to an enemy unit.
You can check that in a condition by looking for the buff (there is some kind of trigger actions for that).

Its the most simple way. Alternatively you could add an ability on being hit, and remove it after a certain number of seconds. Gets a little bit more complex this way though.

world23wc3

Reaction score
The first solution I give in that thread is about using an aura that targets all enemy units. Use this kind of aura on all your combat units and you can detect if a unit is close to an enemy unit.
You can check that in a condition by looking for the buff (there is some kind of trigger actions for that).

Its the most simple way. Alternatively you could add an ability on being hit, and remove it after a certain number of seconds. Gets a little bit more complex this way though.
Thanks alot! I think I've got it working :). I used Unholy Aura (Neutral Hostile), removed regen and movement speed bonus making it so that it only grants a buff that is detectable through triggers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.