Lots of NUON stuff for sale(Iron Soldier 3,Next Tetris, controllers)

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Tempest 3000(sealed)
Freefall(sealed)

(loose disk only)
Iron Soldier 3 - clean, NO WRITING
Next Tetris SOLD

(complete - black DVD case)
Ballistic
Merlin Racing

Controllers
Stealth purple
Samsung black Warrior
Logitech(sealed)

Anybody interested PM me for prices and pics info thanks

Matt Fisher

Cool Member
Reaction score
Did you get my response to your offer? I though the PM went through the first time, but I wasn't sure so I sent it a second time. Now your box is full, though.

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Here's some pics of the items for sale...I also have an RCA 480N system for sale as well.

is3clean.jpg

RCANuon.jpg

Tempest3k.jpg

You can see the Iron Soldier 3 disk is very nice, NO PERMANENT MARKER on it. This is about the nicest shape you'll find one in without paying top dollar for a complete retail set.

The RCA 480N doesn't run any NUON software but contains NUON technology. It functions well as a standard DVD player. I'm kind of on the fence about getting rid of this one but if somebody wants it, it's yours.

I also still have 2 sealed copies of Freefall.

I also have a copy of Ballistic and a NUON Spring 2000 demo disk that I'll throw in as freebies if somebody makes a purchase.

The controllers are on hold at the moment pending a deal.

skip

Reaction score
Hopefully you got my message. :) My Nuon related online happenings are a bit spotty these days. Though there'll be an article online briefly chronicling Nuon stuff in the hopefully not too distant future. It'll be here http://www.retrospekt.com.au/ I've written a Jaguar article, Gridrunner iOS review and a Llamasoft retrospective that you can read in the meantime ;)

I'll happily grab the demo disk if no-one else wants it.

The RCA 480N has the Aries 3 chip yeah? I wonder if it's a drop in fit in the n501? I doubt it, but hmmm.... ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.