Need help with a trigger ability

Gamewolf3000

Reaction score
Hi

I am creating a hero which uses three toggle abilities to add special effects to his auto attacks but I ran into some problems that I need help with.

First I need some help with finding a third hero toggle ability, not an autocast ability but a toggle ability, I found immolation and mana shield but the only one that I can find after that is divine shield but i don't want my unit to be invulnerable so I need another hero toggle ability or a way to make my unit vulnerable when i use it.

Secondly I need a way to hide an ability, i want my unit to have it but the player that controls the hero must not be able to use it by themself, instead it will be activated/deactivated when a trigger tells it to ( in my case when all three toggle abilities are active). I solved the activation part and i know how to remove hotkeys from an ability but i don't know how to hide it from the player so they don't click the icon.

Kike

Reaction score
i think in this case you could use Channel ability, set it to instant and it's done :)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
mana shield, defensive stance, immolate, divine shield (if edited can be toggle-able), bear form/crow form, and i think there are a few others

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
1). Try Defend, the Human Footman's ability.
2). You can hide passive abilities by placing them in a Spell Book, then disabling the Spell Book and giving it to the unit.

@GFreak: He specifically mentioned the invulnerability of Divine Shield, and I don't think there's a way to remove that. Bear and Crow Form change the caster's unit-type. And I believe you meant Defend, unless Defensive Stance is what it's called in your editor.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
no you are right lol... too much wow, stopped for almost a year now and is till mess stuff up like that :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.