• Initial Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Signification Lust
    • Actions
      • Set SigLustCaster_U = (Casting unit)
      • Set SigLustCounter_Int = 0
      • Set SigLust_Angle = (Angle from (Position of SigLustCaster_U) to (Target point of ability being cast))
      • Unit - Create 1 Nether Dragon Dummy for Player 1 (Red) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 100.00 towards SigLust_Angle degrees) facing SigLust_Angle degrees
      • Set SigLustNether_U = (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand right of SigLustNether_U using Abilities\Weapons\AvengerMissile\AvengerMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand left of SigLustNether_U using Abilities\Weapons\AvengerMissile\AvengerMissile.mdl
      • Animation - Change SigLustNether_U's animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
      • Trigger - Turn on Moving <gen>

the nether dragon dummy works as a missile, and to get a cool effect i attached some missiles to the dummy, the dummy will fly in a straight line before getting killed by another trigger, my question is: will the trigger(s) leak since i dont remove the special effects? and if i am to do it, should i do it right before he gets killed?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
You can assign each special effect to a variable array, like SFX[0] and SFX[1], and then destroy them at the end of the trigger.

Special effects always leak if not destroyed.

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
okay, thats what i thought.. just trying to figuire out how to prevent leaks completely. ty for the quick response =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.