The Helper Taco Day (2nd Annual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
TacoDay2.png

A few minutes early I know (well for the Eastern Standard Timezone), but I am on vacation and didn't want to miss posting this thing. ;)

What is Taco Day?
Taco day is the day made exactly one year ago in TheHelper chatroom to Commemorate TheHelper ranted in TH Chat room for 4 hours wishing he had tacos! (While talking about how hot Conan's Mom was, and how his mom was good at making Tacos...)

How do we celebrate it?
Simple really, you eat or gorge on tacos, traditional tacos to be exact. No; Taco Bell, Jack in the Box or any other fast food restaurants here! You have to go big or don't go at all... (Well if that's all you can get, close enough.)
Many members also commemorate this day by spending an unusual amount of time in the chatroom hoping His Helperness, The Helper, will make an appearance.

Salsa and other foods associated with Latin American countries can also be enjoyed on this day.

Enjoy another year of epiciness TheHelper and happy Taco Day one and all.

The Original TheHelper Taco Day Thread!

My comments on the banner - Hmm, I know intermediate spanish but for some reason I am stuck between De and Del for the banner. Whatever, you guys can get over that.
Day of Taco. :rolleyes:

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Ya 4 Tacos :thup:

Taco Bell dog Dead! Nooez :(

and TH talked about how hot Conan's mommy is :eek:?
:rolleyes:

We going to be having any more taco 'festivals' :p?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I refuse to believe it has already been a year since that happened.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score

"Hard to believe that a year has past since the last taco day."

I said it first. In fact I said it a year ago. :p

And you win this time... miz...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh my, One year already!
well, the tacos still don't look tasteful. lol

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe that The Helper once ranted 4 hours for taco...If it were me, I couldn't stand it for 30 minutes flat!

Then again, I don't remember seeing The Helper having unusual occasions. Please, I want to see more of The Helper's special events!! We need more of these, so that the community won't be full of dull, everyday moments.

If possible, Miz or any mods, is there a list of these special events?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like 1 year, since the last.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
More like 364 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes, 10 seconds, and counting to be exact...(As of this moment when I posted.)

Less than a year.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have officially celebrated Taco Day by eating left over beef tongue tacos this morning.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I remember being on the chat and thehelper ranting about tacos, but it wasn't a year ago. I guess he does it a lot. In any case, real tacos are easy for me to get, I live in San Antonio! :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I remember being on the chat and thehelper ranting about tacos, but it wasn't a year ago. I guess he does it a lot. In any case, real tacos are easy for me to get, I live in San Antonio! :D

1 year ago was the first. I added it all to the calender while the discussion was happening. It was like 10 at night and TH decided he wanted tacos. :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if TH will turn up for his special day. :(

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Happeh Taco Day! Even though this is my first, I celebrated by going out and got some traditional tacos.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score

I refuse to believe that not only are we letting this stupidity continue, that it's because of the staff that it was brought back up -.-

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I refuse to believe that not only are we letting this stupidity continue, that it's because of the staff that it was brought back up -.-
It's not stupidity. Sometimes, we have to let go ourselves and at least enjoy 1 day in a whole year. It's not like we should have all 365 days of being normal.

I refuse to believe that this is a stupidity event.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The above post proves my point.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
He lives in Taiwan, I doubt he appreciates the awesome power of true tacos.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
English isn't his native language. Seth, let us have our fun. It's not hurting anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.