The Most Beautiful Thing You Have Ever Seen?

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
I would love to stand on the moon looking down over the earth seeing the amazing beautify in the world. :rolleyes: that or travel to mars and do the same :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
dude, anything natural of this world and outside of it not tainted by civilization is amazing. The lights, solar eclispe, they all are awesome.

Reaction score
WARNING! SUPER HOT! 18+
fat-lady-on-bench.jpg

=P

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Northern Lights, The Girl I like, the beauty of the sun rise and sun set on Half Dome and El Capitan in Yosemite, California, USA.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I love all the "my girlfriend" posts here, infatuated fools. :p

I'd really look to go to some other areas of the country as well. :)

Reaction score
If you really want to see beautiful northern lights, you need to travel to Finland. Here you can see much of them in Lapland.

Most beautiful thing.. hell I have no idea :confused: (I do hate that emoticon, whatever..)

Demi666

Reaction score
Ahh people stop saying "My girlfriend" Or "The girl i like" and copying me, be creative people!

Demi your 14? you GF looks like 16ish

shes 15 soon 16

You sure about putting pics of your friends on the net..? Just wandering :)

I want to go to the bottom of an ocean, and see all the animals and fish.
I also want to see the northern lights :p
The Sunset when your at the seaside. Beautiful :p

i showed it to my friends all just said i were cute and that they loved me:p^^
also they got happy

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I would love to stand on the moon looking down over the earth seeing the amazing beautify in the world. :rolleyes: that or travel to mars and do the same :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nice. I went on that mission space ride in Orlando and when you come around the moon they show video of the earth from that distance, and even the video was pretty awesome.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Nice. I went on that mission space ride in Orlando and when you come around the moon they show video of the earth from that distance, and even the video was pretty awesome.

Mission space is a fun ride, I agree, it does look pretty cool.
I rode that ride before they opened it, because my aunt works for Disney. Beta testing FTW. :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I love all the "my girlfriend" posts here

Even though lots of them probably dont have one. Or maybe not, after all, the one thing woman love is a guy who can talk computer, program, and are a regular on a computer tech help forum. Or any forum for that same matter. :)

-------------------

Another thing that would be nice too see would be an Acencient Greek City such as Athens at the peak of their power and economy.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Well, I saw these northern lights too... but it was ~10 years ago. I can't remember it :(
Something really awesome I saw in my school wandering camp. We climed up a mountain and we made a pause. Now we could split up: one group rests here and the other climbs on the top of it. Since i was little bored i went to the group that went on top of the mountain. After a half hour we reached the top. It was just awesome.
It was warm but not hot and windy. The birds flew around there and we could see down on the valley. Facing the mountains without looking down. Maybe it wasn't only the look but it was just... awesome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.