Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I don't think they would do that.
Plus we'd be able to tell.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I guess I cant vote for myself

and this does not include admins I am assuming, your correct, having Ace on there would not make it fair

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I guess I cant vote for myself
You can if you want; it doesn't look like you need to :thup:
and this does not include admins I am assuming, your correct, having Ace on there would not make it fair
No, it doesn't; and yes, having AceHart would make it unfair.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Ahm... why are Tinki and Daxtreme's names italicized in the poll? Or else I'm just going crazy :\
That means you voted for them.

You posted and explained why you voted for them, I wonder why you didn't figure this out.

I like Andrewgosu, don't ask me why, but before my inactivr time he kinda earned my respect.
( I respect every Mod ofcourse! ;))

:)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Husky, because he is my internet lover. Many a night we'd share some hot troll on tauren action in WoW.

Nothing beats that.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
no one has voted for me for 2 days :(, cmon ppl

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Question: If there are at least 2 moderators having the same votes (At least 2 moderators taking the lead), what should we do?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> what should we do?

Vote for your favorite moderator(s).

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
It's kinda lame when people vote for everyone.

And it's kinda lame to ask for a vote as Mod.

Unfortunately it's not allowed to revote.

€:
Do you mean me? I already posted...

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
It looks like some people can't read. You need to post a reason for voting for a mod for your vote to count.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Looks like, when this poll is over, its going to need to be edited.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +3
  • Varine Varine:
    I for one welcome our bot overlords

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.