1 Hero Idea for a Heroic figure for a nation

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
I'm needing to create 1 hero for my new upcoming game (The Tidings of War) with which 2 players try to take over the entire world, against armies.

Now the 2nd Player controls an extremely strong hero. I'm trying to encourage the Player to always have the Hero with Player 1's army through Auras that i've given to him through a hidden spell book.

Now what i'm needing is custom spells for this hero (max level is 30). It doesn't have to be MUI as there is only 1 of these heroes.

Keep in mind that the hero is a support unit as well as a damage dealing unit, pref have some sort of healing spell, AoE damage and single unit damage with a unique Ulti spell.

+Rep to all good suggestions :)

Duderock101

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What's the theme of the hero? :)

You could have a Resscurection skill, not as ulti but as levelable, reviving like 3/4/5/6/7 units etc. That would be unbalanced if there is big differences in the strength og the army units, though, I suppuse reviving the single ultra-knight you have with 8000000 hp wouldn't be recommended :eek: you could call it something with divine and/or miracle or wonder..

I have another nice skill in my head, called something with heroic, where the hero gets 100% Evasion and maybe extreme Spell damage reduction for a period of time. At the same time, this should work as a Taunt spell. Alternatevily, this could be your Ultimate, encouraging all nearby units giving them increased attack speed and movement speed and a HUGE evasion, maybe 100%, for a period of time (you know those LotR style charges, where everyone suddenly owns their enemies until the good morale drops)

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Good idea - and the only theme is that its a Human 'Good' Hero :). Just imagine a Hero of an entire Kingdom who leads the armies into battle :)

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Name : Tommer Swifthand
Model : Arthas (Wielding Frostmourne)
Abilities:

1. Holy Presence - Gives all nearby friendly units the Aura of Holiness,which will enable them to heal for a % of the damage they deal to the enemy.

2.Call of the Gryphons - The hero summons a group of Swift Gryphon Riders (that will be custom units,with certain modified damage, no spells/abilities.) to reign down destruction upon a certain area, the group lasts for X seconds.

3.Battle Shout - Hero shouts to encourage all friendly nearby units for battle, increasing their attack speed,and damage dealt for a limited time.

4.Holy Restoration - Hero uses up a small amount of his mana to restore ones friendly units hitpoints, the healed unit gains a buff which will increase his hitpoints regen for a short duration.

5. Divine Shield - The hero sacrifices a massive amount of his mana to summon a Divine Shield that will protect,and heal all friendly nearby units around the Hero. Although the hero himself wont be protected.

Pretty simplistic abilities i must say,but yet,quite Heroic-like,for my opinion :thup:

Crimson

Reaction score
Name: Theodor the Mad Dog
He's a bulky guy wielding an axe.

Sacrifice - Friendly units around you are killed but enemy units around you take damage equal to half the total hp of the units killed. This ability also gives your army a boost in attack.

Silver Fang - Plows through hordes of enemies by knocking them back, reducing their armor in the process.

Reckless Encouragement - An aura that increases your units' attack by X% but decreases their armor by X/2%.

Soul of the Valiant - This lets him passively reduce X damage. When he dies he also gets resurrected.

Mad Dog's Enchantment - His ultimate. Theodor smashes the head of one of his units with his axe, killing him. The unit's blood then activates the enchantments on the axe, giving Theodor a damage boost equal to the maximum hit points of the killed unit.

I'm not sure if the last one is possible to do but it would be cool if someone managed to do it. You can use it on a dying unit. :) Anyway, I've suggested him with being a double-edged sword in mind. 3 of his skills are devastating but they offer drawbacks. This will force the player controlling the army to micro manage better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.