(10) Plains of War ORPG

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Thantos Do you still want me to do that party thing? Or is Doom_Angel doing it because I havnt talked to him for like 2 days

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Doom-Angel is partially done with the system, but uh, ask Pheonixashes when he gets the map today. I also need another system, which is a creep auto-spawn system. Like if a player enters <Creep1 gen>, then creatures will automatically spawn in that area, except in the area where trees and hills are so they don't get stuck.

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
i rather having it in fixed location and also make something that detects if number of unit in region is less than something like 50% than spawn...

btw i haven't done yet with the party system but im on it
and also if u want me to contact with u log in more to the MSN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are still looking for Jassers"

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Should the creeps be in fixed locations or should it be randomly?

By the way you mean fixed, do you mean that only some certain kinds of creatures spawn in that area, or random units spawn the whole map?

i wannabe be beta tester!! :D

Okay...we're 1/5 done with spells, just need to import the nova and do some conversions. I also need to make the spells improve upon attributes, which shouldn't take long. Alpha testing should be going at least before the end on March, and I think true Beta testing will begin in June or July.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
Since I'm trying to learn JASS I would like to make some codes/system for whatever you need...

I'm not "Acehart-godlike" but I'm learning :D
(My last system: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50805)

So... any system you would like?

:)

im glad finnaly some1 noted my sign anyway i think im also gonna take the 2nd Jass room im starting to learn Jass(i found out im not that stupid in Jass after all :D)
anyway thanatos i think i will take the 2nd room for Jass and i will start learn it.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Mr Zero said:
Since I'm trying to learn JASS I would like to make some codes/system for whatever you need...

I'm not "Acehart-godlike" but I'm learning :D
(My last system: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50805)

So... any system you would like?

:)

Oh duh! We needed an Item Stack trigger :banghead:! Well, we'll use Mr Zero's Item Stack code since we don't have one at the moment.

Well, we finally have a bit of JASSers to help, and we're almost done with Dustvile. I don't know if I have time to work on my project now, since I have to go to school tommorow, and I don't know when I'll be on :(. So if I'm not on for a few days, it's because of school.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
u still need help?

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i saw something about a vacant JASS positions, and i love ORPGs, btw needs more screenies, the ones I have seen need some mad doodad love

D

dadads

If you need extra JASS help, I could help with your JASS-related stuff.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Wow, today was a big hit, 3 JASSers in the same day.

>>u still need help?

Well, yes I still need help with JASS.

>>i saw something about a vacant JASS positions, and i love ORPGs, btw needs more screenies, the ones I have seen need some mad doodad love

Okay, I needed Pheonixashes to do them for me, my mom removed my image editing program :(, and Paint sucks.

>>If you need extra JASS help, I could help with your JASS-related stuff.

Extra help is always welcome :).

I'm editting my first post, so there's no cap of how many helpers there are, so anybody can do any area which is avaliable, as long as you're going the right thing that is :).

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
hmm thanatos i think they all talked to Mr.Zero about his system not about the whole rpg....

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Ok, now this map is beginning to shape up a bit...

The basic monsters are pretty much finished, though we have just hit a bit of a terrain road block...

Thanatos is making the spells for some of the heroes, and we have now finished most of the heroes' stat gain and balancing issues, for now.

All we need to finish now is: (to be edited down as we finish them)
Hero Spells: EXTREMELY LONG TIME
Dustvile Region Terrain: PENDING, depending on if our problem is solved or not.
Monsters: MEDIUM-LONG TIME
Monster Respawn System: NEARLY DONE
Party System: NEARLY DONE
Items: LONG TIME

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to be using emjlr3's On ATtack template for the Assassin combo & finishing moves (Like a combo adds a buff, which can stack several times, then a finishing move goes to well, finish, dealing tons of damage depending on the number of buffs.). I'm also using Vexorian's Caster System, which can be useful.

That's all for now.

S

sh4d0ws

If your looking for a terrainer I'm interested. I just formatted my computer and i'm installing warcraft3 online patch right now actually, so i don't have any samples quite yet...

PM me if you are interested.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.