↑ The image they have is pretty cool for the contest

10 years XD

Hard to believe :p

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Congratulations from me!

I am surely going to take part in that competition! :p

Not important, but I purchased a second copy of Starcraft today, because my old one got damaged. :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Wow..10 years?

They should of released SC II long ago..lol..

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow..10 years?

They should of released SC II long ago..lol..

The reason they waited so long was because they were waiting for the technology to become better. Their basic premise was to re-create the SC1 concept of battles with large armies, but in 3D instead of 2D. For this to happen in 3D though, there was no way computers could have handled it until the last few years.

That is exactly why they adopted the concept of heroes and small armies with WC3, the technology of the time did not allow for larger scale gameplay.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
The reason they waited so long was because they were waiting for the technology to become better. Their basic premise was to re-create the SC1 concept of battles with large armies, but in 3D instead of 2D. For this to happen in 3D though, there was no way computers could have handled it until the last few years.

That is exactly why they adopted the concept of heroes and small armies with WC3, the technology of the time did not allow for larger scale gameplay.

Ah well that makes sense. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.