100% transparancy

SrL04

Reaction score
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Dummy Target)) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s vertex coloring to (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 100.00% transparency

I don't understand why it won't make the unit not show up...the model is the missile for the spirit of vengeance.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I dont understand, do u want to hide the dummy unit? If so change its model to zone indicator. If not can u explain the question better?

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
The transparency only affect the skin of the model, afaik the spirit of vengeance model is just a lot of particles.
I know nothing about modeling so I probably used the wrong names for everything in the above sentence.
What Im trying to say is that you can't make everything invisible with just transparency.

SrL04

Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted it to be completely invisible. I made the unit a wisp, but it didn't work...am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
If I remember right, you can't make units like wisp competely invisible. See the glow thingie inside the wisp? If I remember right, things like that still show up.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
change model path to something that isn't a model like "none/none.mdl"?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
or use the empty model from vexorian's caster system.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
As i said already use zone indicator it has no model, its under units.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.