2 Player VS on The Next Tetris??

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
At tonight's retro club we brought along my NUON collection for some T3k high score challenges and various 2-Player versus matches.

We put on TNT to get two player happening as i read somewhere (and believe i even saw a pic of the split screen ages ago) but, alas, nada...

There's no instructions with the game nor could i find any on the disc. I just read the NUON-Dome TNT review and in it it says there is NO 2-P mode.

Has anyone ever played or seen any 2-P on this? I can't for the life of me remember where i saw this 2-P business! :confused:

Btw, i have version 2.0 « maybe there is 2-P on version 2.1 - can anyone confirm??

3DOMan

Reaction score
I think the Dreamcast version has 2 player, and even online multiplayer. That could be where the confusion comes from.

Not sure about the PS1 version. But I assume it has 2 player.

As far as I know there's zero difference between Next Tetris 2.0 and 2.1 on NUON, unless you hear otherwise.

Serblander

Reaction score
I think the Dreamcast version has 2 player, and even online multiplayer. That could be where the confusion comes from.

Not sure about the PS1 version. But I assume it has 2 player.

As far as I know there's zero difference between Next Tetris 2.0 and 2.1 on NUON, unless you hear otherwise.
Cheers for that!

And if i do hear or find out otherwise i'll report it on here anyway ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.