Game Information
Name: Clash of Empires
Creator: Arcot
Players: 11
Size: 256x256
Style: Altered Melee
Version: V0.0.1 (Beta)

Description
Clash of Empires is a free-for-all, altered melee map. Players start with single unit, which is used to seek out a location to build your town hall structure. Choose carefully, as once it has been placed, it cannot be moved or replaced. Then, it is up to you to build your armies and crush your foes.

Features
-Seven separate races to choose from, each with distinct advantages and disadvantages
-Customized combat types. Don't just mass one type of unit.
-Neutral markets, giving players access to special units and technologies.
-Lots of neat places to build your empire.
-Capturable 'choke points'
-Tactician Heroes. Each one is different, and can turn the tide of a particularly nasty battle.

Upcoming
-Three new races
-Shipyards and naval units.
-New units and structures for every race
-New resources, available from capturable nodes.

Also, if there are any modelers/animators who would care to help (there's rep and credit in it for you), I have a few minor requests.
Clash of Empires is my first ever full-scale map project. :p I am currently doing some touch ups, balances and bug fixes, then the first version will be out for general play! :D Screenshots are to come.

Questions and Feedback are appreciated.

The Arcot

Reaction score
Ok, it's almost completely finished now. All it needs is a loading screen (which I will probably take care of) and some balance/bug testing. Anyone care to help me out with that?

punwisp

Reaction score
They already have a maps out exactly like this... ive played them. Cant remember what its called but its exactly what you explained. Is this suppose to be your version of it?

The Arcot

Reaction score
That's like saying you have already seen an AoS style map, so yes, this is my version of a map. Basically everything except the general play-style is different. It's not a groundbreaking new idea, but I've played it with a couple other people, and they say they like it better than other Builder-style games they've played.

The Arcot

Reaction score
w00t, Version 0.4 (first playable version, call it Beta if you like) is now out. I'm gonna try and upload it to something (it's too big to put here). But anyway, it's pretty much good to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.