A Kills and Deaths Save/Load system?

Blood Shaman

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I'm back to WC3 mapping and I'm starting an arena map.

I was thinking that when you play for every kill that you make and for every time you die it could keep a record of that. So when you type -save it gives you a code to load those stats.

I want it to be like a regular save/load code but instead of levels and items it would be kills and deaths.

Can anyone help? Not Jass if possible.

Shura

Reaction score
All save/load codes do is store and recall data. There's plenty of tutorials and resources for save/load codes on this site, I'm sure there's one that you can use to store that information as variables.

Blood Shaman

Reaction score
All save/load codes do is store and recall data. There's plenty of tutorials and resources for save/load codes on this site, I'm sure there's one that you can use to store that information as variables.

I'm aware of that, I'm just a little rusty with triggers and was curious if anyone could give me some points in the right direction, making a basic trigger for what I need, that kinda stuff.

Shura

Reaction score
Well the tutorials are there for that reason. Have you tried them yet?

Blood Shaman

Reaction score
Well the tutorials are there for that reason. Have you tried them yet?

I tried two or three. I'm mobile at the moment so I'm not going to do anymore tonight.

Do you have one in mind I should look at that'll work for what I want?

Shura

Reaction score
You could try this one. I've never actually created a save/load code for a map, I just know the basics of how they work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.