A Misunderstanding of Love

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Stair bashing is the last thought I had when my face made sweet love to the cement of the parking lot. A bond that stretched across the universe. True love, my face and cement, a bond of my blood and its debris, an unforgettable moment. As my body hung above me, my neck crookedly attaching my head, which was flattened against the cement, I could not help but think that this cement which was so attached to my face was not worthy of its love. That it was not good enough. My face deserved much better you know? But my face was truly head over heels, to embrace such a blunt, simple but attractive being as its lover. Who was I to say no? Who was I to say it could not love something from such a different world as it? I had met many other types of cement, many other places where it had the pleasure of my company, and while they all greeted me warmly I could tell that they just wanted me gone. Like the smile of a neighbor, a falsely represented notion of kindness, they did not like me or my face. So this was indeed a story of Romeo and Juliet. The story of Romeo and Juliet does not end well. As fast as the two lovers had began their journey together, they were ripped apart by men in white. Scarred and bruised, my face was sobbing at the loss of its lover, and the cement, stained in the blood spilled by my face, was silent in reprieve. This is how love is, this is what love does, and skateboarding hurts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.