A newb's own starting ground for RPGing, Pls read

sicpher

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a newb who knows nothing about jass, little gui :banghead:. And i am very much fond of making an rpg style hero as my first step to making my own rpg map. On this map, i've fixed 2 heroes, a range and a damage over time. Please help me by testing them and share your opinion or more ideas, it may help me progress.

ok, the scrolls you see on Wolfrunner are actually active and passive skills. I'm planning them to be dropped from bosses or maybe obtained by completing a quest, completing a recipe, or just bought as it is but will cost a lot. Please acquire them and activate them by level, you'll have problems if u start with a lvl 3 before lvl 1.

on Deathwail, he's not as spell tooltip-polished as Wolfrunner's spell tooltips are, please forgive me on that. Test him too :thup:

I've put my other 3 heroes on remove trigger, feel free to test them too. But they are also tooltip-messy.

I've uploaded my map to 2shared.com since thehelper only accepts 2mb

http://www.2shared.com/file/10140885/152cd8b1/6_Hero.html

Look for "Save file to your PC: click here" at the bottom of the page. It's at the top of the text box. Please ignore the pop-ups

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.