About Bootloader

Xentorians

Reaction score
The Nuon Bootloader readme file talks about editing a file called applist.txt. This file I assumed came with the bootloader zip file but itis not there. So, does one create this file or you gotta get it from somewhere?
Any help on this is greatly appreciated. thx you.

Xentorians

Reaction score
Well it works, im pretty impressed.
Thx you Helper for your help. Afterall you ARE "The Helper"
Either that or you forgot to change the default administrator name when you put up this forum. :)

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Hm, I should put a sample applist.txt with the binary release. Noted.

I recently revisited the boot loader while creating the latest video blog entry. I found it a bit cumbersome to be honest. It requires the parameters in applist.txt to be *just so* or else something will barf and not tell you what's wrong.

I'll try to address some of that when I get around to working on it again (which will be when Robot Ron port is done and added to the Yaroze Classics collection.)

Xentorians

Reaction score
Would be cool to have an applist.txt already configured to work with all of Nuon Dome's free downloads. Maybe even provide the Bust A Move along with other prototyes in the download section, cant be that big a file, nah nah thats pushing it hehehe. Boy those photos of the PhillyClassic were neat. Looked like a good show to be at.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.