About Trees in World Editor!

Vathalien

Reaction score
Hello! My friend and I are making our very own well crafted Warcraft 3 TFT map!

Now we've run in to a sort of a problem.. I am using World Editor Unlimited, yet I cannot seem to find the "Trees" in "object editor" ?

I want to create a custom tree which will have unending lumber inside of it, so that will not take up too much space of the map!

Does anyone know why I cannot see the Trees in the Object Editor under the Tag "Doodad"? Thanks a lot on advance!

Pyroflame

Reaction score
You're looking for the tag "Desctructibles".

The value you're looking to edit is "Stats - Hit Points".

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Note: Don't use WEU !!!! It's bad ! Use JASS Newgen Pack, and implement EGUI instead !

Ontopic: Trees are under "Destructibles" :D

Hellohihi

Reaction score
Its in the object editor, under the destrutables tab.

They are named like Summer Wall Tree.

To set the hp, shift+enter on the selected field and type in 9999999 or something.

Vathalien

Reaction score
Komaqtion give me a guide on why that is better? The program you've mentioned? :)

All I am creating are normal maps.

I wanna create Mauls and Tower Defenses as well, but it is SO complicated..

Pyroflame

Reaction score
Hello! My friend and I are making our very own well crafted Warcraft 3 TFT map!

Now we've run in to a sort of a problem.. I am using World Editor Unlimited, yet I cannot seem to find the "Trees" in "object editor" ?

I want to create a custom tree which will have unending lumber inside of it, so that will not take up too much space of the map!

Does anyone know why I cannot see the Trees in the Object Editor under the Tag "Doodad"? Thanks a lot on advance!

Thank you so much!

No problem.

Vathalien

Reaction score
EGUI, Enhanced Graphical User Interface, is a modification of the World Editor's Trigger Editor User Interface. Do you remember the goold old days when you used GUI? Remember how painstaking it was creating one line after another? Slowly? Remember how much it took do something simple? Like creating a dummy and ordering it to cast a spell?

We started this project in January. You're probably asking, "What took so long!?!" School and Enjoying Summer!

Now, Summer is over. School is starting soon. What do I plan to do? Work on it! What do we have?

REQUIRED:

EGUI Core

Timer Utilities Blue

Table

---What is that supposed to mean? I need to do some heavy IT-knowledge before I can use that? Hehe

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.