Adding an ability to a hero...

SheerAsparagus

Reaction score
I'm having more difficulty with this than I should, though in my defense the editor is hardly straight forward!

I want a hero to be able to build a structure, however simply adding the ability is proving to be quite difficult. I've created a category, "Catergory 0"... created "Index 0", but found no way to simply add the ability I've already made, to the hero.

Figure 1 - The nonsense.
Blah.png

I'd really like to know how to add the ability, and if possible, for somebody to explain to me what all of those silly fields mean!

Cheers,
Asparagus.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
The Heroes data type is new and it is currently unknown how to make them work (they have something to do with HotS). Fortunately you do not these this data type to make a hero. Just take a look at the tutorial Phubar linked and that should show you what you need to do to create a hero.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
To follow up on what Dave312 said; A hero is not that different compared to other units, in the editor. The only difference, really is that they have a flag checked and have a behavior that gives them the ability to level up when gaining expirience.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.