Aimed shot

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Trying to trigger a Aimed Shot sort of thing here. I have a spell which I want to have casting time of three seconds problem is that it's based on shadow strike and casting time doesn't work on shadow strike for some reason...

Anyways, what I want is for the archer to stand in her ready stance for 3 seconds and then do her attack 2 (this model is based on Shandris (I think)) and when she does this attack 2 I want the arrow to be shot. I've created the spell and all I just need to make the dummy appear at her and shot it and I thought that would be easy enough so I started triggering it until I realised that using wait and such isn't a good idea since I want her to stop casting if she moves and I don't want the ulti to be put on cooldown if she doesn't cast it. Any suggestions?

/Anderzzon

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Use Storm Bolt with a casting delay.

That's the thing, I want it to be based on Shadow Strike because of the poison like attributes of the spell.

And to be more clear on the subject, for those who play DotA, I want the spell to be simular to the ulti of Dwarven Sniper.

/Anderzzon

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Er. Use Drunken Haze with no missile art or nothing. Have a casting time of 3.00. Add a dummy unit on Starts Effect of Ability (Since there is a delay, it's when it happens I think) and make it cast Shadow Strike.

---------------------------------------------------

Edit: I've attached a demo map of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.