Also LF MODELS

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
looking for a couple simple models or skins. i just want a unit thats just a sheild and a sword. i need 3 i believe
1- Footman
2- pellbreaker
3-mountian king
just their weapons and sheild i have no use for the rest of them.
i've tried just making the units less visable and attatching with triggers weapons and sheildsbut seems to never work. i would be very greatful for these models or skins.

H

HeroSpawn

Well I Don't know much about models skins, but I know that there is Sauron Model for WC3 on Filefront or theHive. There is also a blade I HAVE called Lightning Blade, and there is a shield I HAVE called Revenant Shield, I found it in LoaP Hellfire, and I believe it is ALSO availible on Filefront or theHive. Anyway both models are Awesome.

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
yeah i've seen the models or sheilds and swords but. i need them together on one model and have animations.

H

HeroSpawn

Yeah Sorry, I have no clue where to get those, you should check theHive, they give you character models, they are pretty good, but I can't help you with the Full Model and Animation.

H

HeroSpawn

Yeah it does suck and I wish I could find a Skin Making Program, but that off the subject. So no more reference to that.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
if you are willing to edit skins (you can find a tutorial on how from the search)
then you can just erase the "unit" part of the skin

and attachments don't work?
if you haven't tried already:
set the vertex coloring to 0/0/0/100? (there is a trigger action for it)
then add the attachment abilities

Dunno if that works, but it may be worth a try

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.