Ammunition for archers

T

TheYawningWh

i've been trying to make ammunition for archers for a while now, but i just can't figure out how to make it well. i've added so that the archers have 15 mana (as in arrows), and everytime they shoot they lose one mana.
All this works fine but what i can't figure out is following; when they reach 0 i'd like it to be put to something like "Enabled Attacks - None" and when it gets above 0 in mana it gets put back on.
i've been looking around a lot in the triggers but i can't find anything that would help me. anyone got any ideas?

Cres

Reaction score
Disable their attack, give them an ability that is like shoot arrow that costs 1 mana (searing arrow or maybe just chainlightning if it doesnt work) That should work

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Doesn't silence and similar abilitys have the option to disable attacks instead of abilities? cuz you could make a dummy system with thar.

T

TheYawningWh

What's a dummy system? And i can't find where the silence-buff declares what to silence, but i like the silence idea.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. Just found where to fix the silence, gonna try that now =)

T

TheYawningWh

Alright, i've found the silence ability but how do i actually apply it on the very unit? It only adds the actual ability and not the silence buff, and i can't find "Unit - Add buff" under the triggers.

T

TheYawningWh

I do have TFT, but time for another idiot question i suppose =\. Where can i make so that units cast a custom spell? Under "Order unit to target unit" it's only the standard spells.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Just use the name of the ability you based it off of

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.