An action question

werasd

Reaction score
I have 1 year of World Editor and i Never, Never and Never understood the Action:
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)

I understand the "from 1 to 10" but i didnt understand the "(Integer A)"
What is Integer A and Integer B?

F

Fluxx

I have 1 year of World Editor and i Never, Never and Never understood the Action:
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)

I understand the "from 1 to 10" but i didnt understand the "(Integer A)"
What is Integer A and Integer B?

Integer A stands for the value of the integer in the loop. It is variable.

For example if you set up a code like this:

For each Integer[A] 1 to 10, create Integer[A] footman for player1

This would start by creating 1 footman, then 2 more, then 3 more, ect. until it reached 10. You would end up with a total of 55 footmen created.

Integer[A] (and integer for use in nested loops) is simply a way to refer to the point in the loop.

werasd

Reaction score
But it will make again the units? Like, when it reachs 10, it will restart and make the units again?

Another question, in your loop, it will create the second Integer A (2) after how much time?

C

Corkysmurf

But it will make again the units? Like, when it reachs 10, it will restart and make the units again?

Another question, in your loop, it will create the second Integer A (2) after how much time?

It only does the full loop once. If it was, for ANOTHER example, for a dialog choosing heroes with 5 buttons, it would be E: A dialog button was pressed. A: For Integer A- From 1 - 5 (5 buttons in it) Loop actions:
If: Button pressed equal to Integer A, create 1 Hero[Integer A] for player, else do nothing.

werasd

Reaction score
But how much time after the Integer A (1) completed the Integer A (2) is activated?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.