Another Question about TD

Ynklig

Reaction score
Hey, when you leak in a TD they usually die and you lose a life. But I don't even know how to make that happend, I´ve come as far that they die. But it ends there. Any advice? :banghead:

/Thanks Ynklig :)

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Make a variable called Lives and make it an integer. set the value to how many lives you want and add this to your trigger
Code:
Set Lives = Lives - 1

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Take a look at the tower defence guide posted above and open this TD Template I created and look at triggers/variables

TD Template

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
i found it hard at first but you make a variable chances or lives of whatever then you make an action on an event which would be unit enters region (your last one) called set variable you use tha variable and enter in the values also you need a trigger which lets you lose if you have no lives leftso you make event when <variable> = 0 or less and action ofcourse lose the thing which a creator always enjoys his players doing ;p

o and btw 'dying' you dont necesarlily need to make them die i mean if you let them enter somthing you could just use the remove from game action and then make a trigger which activates if your variable value (lives) = -1 and then add an entering burrow or zeppelin sound :)

KvickaN's td template or acehearts is worth takng a look at it makes me understand a lot more of variables which first of all i just thought of as an extra game feature xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.