Anyone Else Like Me?

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
You know the kind of people that don't hear music? They just go past their days without hearing music, maybe here and there in the car or in resturants, nothing special. "The Beetles" rings a bell but nothing more.

I'm the exact opposite of those people. I hear music whenever I can. Walking to school? Where's that iPod? Taking a bus? My ears are busy. Boring classes? Some music could fill the blanks. Turning on the computer? Let's get iTunes running.

So yeah, I hear music all the time, I even sleep with music. Yup. Acutally sleeping without music is quite of a challenge for me. I never leave my house without my iPod, or at least one of my three Discmans. The idea of doing some kind of Sport without earphones is too much for me... Anyway, yeah you get the idea. The only thing I need to be a walking Radio is a bigger iPod, my 4g one is collapsing under the amount of songs I'm putting in it.

Some people say I'm odd, I never disagreed. My question is simple, anyone else is like that? I won't be suprised if I'm the only one, yet I thought I would bring it up. How many hours a day do you hear music (16+)? How many hours do you listen to music without doing anything else (0.00003)?

By the way, love KoRn or I'll murder ya.

That is all.

Execpt you should love MCR too... And Disturbed... And add S.o.a.D. to that. Yeah Red Hot Chilli peppers are cool too. Yay for Paradise Lost. And Linkin Park. F.O.B. AC-DC. Bah, I should stop.... DPM too...

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Would you murder me if I had no idea What KoRn is? Anyways, I really don't know. you listen to music, I don't. Simple as that. I don't really get "turned on" by music. maybe the song gets stuck in my head but thats when it sucks the most, because it repeats itself over and over in my head. eventually I get sick of it and try placing another thought to replace it. do you know how hard it is to do that? then whenever I think about it again, I have to replace it once more.

Reaction score
I don't listen music all the time, because I have only 512mb MP3 player, but I would listen as I love music..

KoRn is written KoЯn.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> I don't listen music all the time, because I have only 512mb MP3 player

Now days there many MP3s that are quite cheap and can store more then that.

> KoRn is written KoЯn.

No idea how to do that "Я" without copying, so...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I listen to music all time while I am on the computer, but when at school or somewhere else, I lsiten to music from my cell phone. Howver, I can't say I'm listening to music non-stop. I am pretty addicted to it, but not extreme :p.

I don't love Korn... and most rock-related stuff :p.

I live in Tulcea, Romania. If you want, I'll give you the full adress. Come and kill me :D.

I was kidding, of course ;).

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'm too poor for a friggen mp3 or ipod lol, besides, I wouldn't get an iPod because I have a disgusting hate toward iTunes. And my school has a gay new rule where we can't have mp3 players or iPods, which is rather evil and demonic. Normally I don't listen to music because I have a song stuck in my head which is actually the exact same as listening to the song on the computer for me. BUT YES I love to listen to music, haha.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'm smiths opposite, if the music isn't like rock or heavy metal, I'm closing my ears, but some normal game play music such as tech or wc3 style music would do fine ^.^ New song from a band i like, I probably already HAVE IT, on ITUNES, and its play count is over 150!!

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Music's a huge part of my life. I'm a terrible singer and I can't play any instraments but I listin quite well.

I'm not a fan of Korn, their music just doesn't sound good to me. Plus I got pissed off at their evolution video because how bad it was. But I do like MCR, Linkin Park, Skillet, 30 Seconds to Mars, Valencia, Anberlin, Kanye West, Eminem, etc.......

My cross country couch came up with some stupid rule that you can't use iPods while you run..... He had to make it that much more difficult.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I listen to music almost everywhere I go. Not a big fan of Korn, though.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Yea music is great to have anywhere. Roadtrips, the bus...during classes.. And Linkin Park is the best!

M

MikeTheGuy

I love music. I like metal the most but rock is good as well. And some rap, but mostly the first two.

On Korn (I do not care that I didn't type it right =P): They have some pretty good songs, and some pretty bad songs. I don't like them as much as I like some of their songs: Coming Undone, Freak On A Leash, Thoughtless, Everything I've Known. But I wouldn't buy one of their CDs.

On LP: I used to be a really big fan of them. Now, not so much. They kinda messed up on their newest CD, Minutes to Midnight, getting rid of the nu-metal/rap metal/whatever you wanna call it, and, to paraphrase what I read in a review, "randomly throwing different genres onto their CD". They said they were trying to do something new and awesome, but the old style was way better than this new crap. Long live Hybrid Theory. And Meteora although I prefer HT.

If you have not checked out any of the works of Devin Townsend and like metal, Step 1. Hang your head in shame, Step 2. Do it. If you're geared more towards hard, heavy, fast metal then check out any of Strapping Young Lad's albums. I recommend either City or Alien. But if you like more ambient, yet heavy, progressive stuff, then check out any of his solo work or anything else that doesn't say Strapping Young Lad on it.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I listen to any kind of music, ALL the time, I know exactly how you feel :p.

I love music, and just can't get enough of it, I must download 10 tunes a day :D.

Rad

Reaction score
I usually listen to one specific band all day long, on 3% volume. Its still freaking loud too. I cant get it any smaller on the slider WMP has lol. Skype cant get turned up louder than it is either so I'm kinda stuck there.

Usually listen to Rammstein or Sonata Arctica, maybe Blind Guardian :)

But no, usually when people talk about more casual music i'm like "I wonder whats for dinner"

My boy... My boy...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I noticed you said you liked KoRn, they're from the town I live in. :p

One of them has a house like, 5 minutes from me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.