WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

megma

Reaction score
Haha thanks cleeezzz, but to answer Ren's question. Cus I have nothing better to do while I finish writing a help request :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wow. It seems some of you people get so many kills to play Revolver. I've only got 200k/50d :(

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
simple way to farm killls

-2teams (3v3)
-dm 100
sniper

bet you can get like 60 kills in 30 minutes + 20 if you win

-ffa
-dm 100
sniper

annoy everyone into leaving, but starting kinda suck , try shooting into narrow alleys which you know where they are standing

120 kills 1st place in full house

megma

Reaction score
Sevion, I'm soo not patient >.< :D lol besides, I was just wondering what he's got planned, he can do what he thought of, or what Mr.Eps thought of, or what I thought of, or what ever else he/someone else thought of. So yeah ^^; :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
1500 = Revolver

and, im planning to add some new items, i think new heroes/skills will have to wait, not too sure about the terrain either

megma

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh awesome =3 I'll be sure to test them as soon as possible and as soon as its out! :thup:

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
can't w8 for new items , but i never had a game that i bought all 6 inventory slots

thats my dream inventory

-mana steal , starfall , double shot
-elemental bow
-the great stone
-critical strike
-life steal
-uber boots

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
oh right

UPDATE:
CURRENTLY WORKING ON
  • New Recipe and Limit System (Limit Items)
  • New Buying Method (Items can be purchased at unlimited range)
  • Recipe Combining and Buying Items while Hero is dead
  • Recipe Combining with Full inventory

UPDATE2:
The above has been completed, just a minor note, recipe combining with full inventory only occurs when BUYING, not picking up.

In more details of how the buying while dead works
-Your Hero Dies
-You buy items
-The system will only let you buy up (Number of free inventory slots on hero + 1), so if hero has 5 items, it will let you buy 2 more.
-Items are added to the hero when it revives.
-If the hero inventory is full and no items combine, the last item is refunded for 100% value.
(Example: Your inventory is full and you have 2 boots, Hero dies, You buy Uber boots scroll. When you revive, it will auto combine. Example2: Your inventory is full, Hero dies, You buy a ring or something (assuming that it wont combine). When you revive, it will refund the item because there was no combinations)

Look forward to it (Personally, i will love this update in the system, and so would Pineapple O-o)

ShadowStrk

Reaction score
I've been talking with both cleeezzz and Ren, and they've given me the privilege to host an "Archer Wars: Legacy" forum for them.

Please check it out at: http://archerwars.co.cc

Hopefully it will be officially endorsed by cleeezzz in the first post soon.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
as syncness said in the forum, it should be backwards compatible, youve tried it and it doesnt work?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.